Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Inspired by the nostalgia of fireside gatherings that foster shared experiences, Gather celebrates good food, community and connection in a lakeside setting that blurs the boundaries between inside and out. Our balanced menu created by Executive Chef Justin Daniel Tse takes its cues from the seasons, marrying Mediterranean influences with intentional, locally-sourced ingredients that highlight the flavours of the County.
Wander In, Wander Often.
Connecting beer to the County’s agricultural heritage, our menu showcases flavours that are a reflection of our diverse cultural background. You’ll find Latin American and Asian flavours peppered throughout along with beer-loving classics. Chef Sean Finnerty works closely with local farmers and producers to source the freshest ingredients available.
It doesn't get better than this. Crafted Authentically. Brewed Sustainably. Shared Passionately.
- FTFlorenceTPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoBeautiful setting, great food. They were short staffed when we were there so service was slow. But definitely worth going.More infoWander the ResortPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Prince Edward County•4.7
- CSCellarSisterToronto / Ontario •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a treat at this resto! Knowledgeable and friendly staff, a varied and interesting menu and a very cool vibe, decor & music-wise. Chef is always bringing new ideas to the menu and the wine list is extensive with unique international selections plus a handful of local Ontario gems. Shout outs to serving staff Vanessa & Tess, wine director Cam & chef Hidde. A fave spot in PEC!More infoFlame and SmithPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Prince Edward County•4.6
- OTLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExceptional experience overall. The food was delicious and uniquely flavoured -- creative pairings and very fresh. We especially loved the grilled octopus and the tuna. Also, the fresh salad was exquisite. Our server was very knowledgeable, attentive and great with help choosing wine to go with what we'd ordered. We were so impressed by this experience. The value for the price was exceptional too. My only critique (which is very minor) is that there could have been more vegetarian options ...but we are pescatarians and our server was happy to help amend some of the recipes that were listed as having meat. We didn't feel it compromised the dishes at all. We walked out of this experience feeling blown away by the food, service and entire vibe. Would 100% recommend Bocado to anyone visiting the County who wants a wonderful and creative meal experience! Couldn't be happier!!!!!More infoBocado RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Prince Edward County•4.8
- MTMaxTNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Best Countylicious dinner this year. The chef never disappoints ; the food was outstanding. Great service and it is such a lively space. Cannot wait to go back.More infoThe Restaurant at Merrill HousePrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary French• Kingston•4.5
- AAshleesToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had the best dinner! Staff was amazing. I have some food allergies, and I felt 100% looked after, which doesn’t always happen for me. We will be returning again and again. Thank you for a wonderful experienceMore infoThe Royal HotelPrice: Expensive• Italian• Prince Edward County•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Prince Edward County is Stella's Eatery
- Sandbanks Provincial Park
- The King House
- Isaiah Tubbs Resort
- Cherry Beach Cottage
- Red Door Inn
- Fort Henry
- The Maple House by the Sandbanks
- Thousand Islands
- Tyendinaga Caves
- Drake Devonshire
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Napanee
- Pomodoro Suites
- Sandbanks Beach Resort
- Sheffield Rock Lodge
- Shannonville Racetrack
- Westlake Waterfront Vacation Suite
- Newsroom Suites
- Puzzle Lake Provincial Park
- Sandbanks Provincial Park
- Masterson's Motel