- GAGeorgeAYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLast minute lunch booking and so very pleased I chose here. My waiter was French and really great pleasingly knew what a blue steak looked like. Brussels sprouts were amazing, whoever thought they would hear that. Would go again in a minuteMore infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- CBCourtneyBToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoLoved it! I definitely recommend. Food was delicious and service was fantastic. Very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu items. We were well taken care of.More infoOsteria RialtoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Dovercourt Village•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoAmazing place. Amazing food. Amazing people. My friend and I shared some plates and it was great. Our server was also so wonderful. The drinks are ￼great too!More infoLevantPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Bloor West Village•4.7
- JBJenniferBToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 25, 2023Great drinks, bartender was very attentive, we had a great time!More infoBar BiltmorePrice: Moderate• American• Dovercourt Village•4.2
- SSSSCCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni PricePrice: Expensive• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Dovercourt Village is Trattoria Taverniti North