- KHKirbyHvipSt. Louis •21 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBascom’s made a great first impression! It also happened to be my birthday. Our server, Mark, was amazing. He was attentive and readily answered any questions we had about the menu or the wine list (bonus points!). My wife raved about the lamb chops and my pork chop was cooked to perfection. The Lobster deviled eggs were fantastic. Everyone needs to try the Billionaire’s Bacon. If we were local, this would a frequent spot, but alas, we will just have to settle on making sure to come for dinner when we visit St. Petersburg next time. The drinks were also well made. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys good food and service!More infoBascom's Chop HousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Clearwater•4.8
- SRSharonRTampa / Central Florida West •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst time here and loved it! Perfect shrimp scampi and ribeye steak., Will definitely be back many times!More infoFrankie's Italian ChopHousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• St. Petersburg•4.4
- CWCharlesWOxford/Oxfordshire •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is the best restaurant we have been to in the 10 days we have been in this area. The location is a short drive from the beaches but worth it. The menu if diverse, the setting is very peaceful, the service was great. This place is a winner.More infoDoc Ford's Rum Bar & Grille - Bay PinesPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Seminole•4.6
- MWMarcWvipTampa / Central Florida West •21 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Date night changes to family time. Food fantastic Amber spot on server. Wonerful time.More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - Pinellas ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Pinellas Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipCaribbean •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 29, 2023I must share with you the absolute delight my children and mother experienced during their dining escapade at your establishment. The resplendent food and enchanting ambiance left them utterly mesmerized. Their words flowed like poetry as they regaled me with tales of the impeccable service and the remarkable authenticity of the cuisine. The pizzas and lasagnas served at your establishment have set an unprecedented benchmark, leaving other contenders trembling in their wake. From the first bite, my loved ones were transported to a realm of culinary ecstasy, where flavors danced upon their palates in perfect harmony. Allow me to extend my heartfelt gratitude for providing an extraordinary dining experience that will forever be etched in their memories. Your establishment has truly captivated their hearts and taste buds, and it is with great admiration that I commend your team for their exceptional culinary prowess.More infoCampanella's Italian Restaurant & PizzeriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Pinellas Park•4.3
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Pinellas Park
Since Pinellas Park is densely populated, this small city bustles with activity. When you're ready to eat, you'll find that the local restaurant owners and servers are laid back. Nearly every type of cuisine can be found in Pinellas Park, including Brazilian steak, Vietnamese pho, pad Thai and Cajun crawfish. Even Serbian specialties may show up on your menu! If you're just in the mood for down-home American food, you can find excellent barbecue restaurants serving classics like beef brisket, baby back ribs, and homestyle macaroni and cheese. You might also enjoy a pizza from one of the area's many local Italian bistros.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Pinellas Park is Da Sesto
- Bardmoor Golf Tennis Club
- Budget Inn Pinellas Park - Clearwater
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay Pinellas Park Clearwater
- Pinellas Square
- Flea Market Wagon Wheel
- Park 66 Shopping Center
- Mainlands Village Shopping Center
- Park Village Shopping Center
- La Quinta Inn & Suites - Clearwater South
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Petersburg - Clearwater, FL
- Bayou Club