Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open for Brunch and Dinner Everyday Tuesday - Sunday. Closed Mondays.
People's Choice Award- Best St. Pete Restaurant
Peoples Choice Award- Best Cocktail Tampa Bay
St. Pete Life- Best St. Pete Brunch
Best of the Bay- Best Wait Staff
Best of the Bay- Best New Restaurant
Executive Chef Susan Burdian
This 16,000 sq. ft restaurant bar and event space is influenced by the Horse Soldier Bourbon team’s historic background and favorite destinations including Kentucky, Montana, Wyoming, Canada, Scotland, and more.
The leather sofas, wood-burning fireplaces, copper stills, and vast bourbon “library” will transport you.
The official dress code for The Urban Stillhouse is “smart casual”. Gym clothes, beach attire including flip flops, clothing with holes, non-dressy tank tops and ball caps are not appropriate for the elevated experience our patrons have come to expect from us.
Whether you want to treat yourself after a long day or unwind in our backyard tiki bar, Mullet’s is about to be your new favorite spot for flavorful seafood fare and sharing a beer amongst friends (or strangers).
Bring your family, your friends, and your mullet.
With an ever-rotating menu of sake, sake cocktails, and tasty plates, In Between Days offers a truly unique experience in the Tampa Bay area. Just off the hustle of Central Ave.
Please feel free to text us!
Lurking behind a discrete, unassuming entryway on a side street in the Grand Central District of St. Petersburg, Florida awaits an award winning unrivaled cocktail experience. The Saint invites you in to confess life’s darkest sins, enjoy fine cocktails, tantalizing small bites, decadent desserts and even finer company in one of the sexiest upscale interiors you have ever seen. Join us for Holy Happy Hour (5-7pm) and get 50% off all cocktails 6 days a week!
We're located in downtown St. Pete, FL near the Old Northeast neighborhood & Palladium Theater, and we are a dog-friendly 'hidden gem' according to our regulars. We are most known for our Cheese Boards, which we take pride in creating, and our fresh, locally-grown ingredients which adorn our Small Plates and Flatbreads. All items are prepared fresh to order, and we are NOT fast-food.
Tues - Sat 4 - 6PM Happy Hour 1/2 Off Glass/Taste Wines
A company committed to the art and craft of Neapolitan pizza, Bavaro’s stays true to tradition by using hand-crafted, wood-fired brick ovens designed by third-generation Neapolitan craftsmen, a 100-year-old yeast culture, 100-year-old Neapolitan recipes, and top-of-the-line ingredients sourced directly from Italy.
From a restaurant in downtown Tampa that seats 50 guests, to a global brand with a standard of quality that resonates around the world, Bavaro’s has since built 3 additional locations and continues to commit itself to the high-quality, welcoming experience that guests all around the country have grown to love.
As a pioneer in the traditional Neapolitan pizza culture, Bavaro’s has set the standard for authentic Italian food, and has paved, and continues to pave, the way for many others in the industry.
- PLPLAYAVERDEvipTampa / Central Florida West •16 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoVery nice experience, pleasant environment and great service. The food was good and we enjoyed ourselves.More infoThe LibraryPrice: Expensive• American• St. Petersburg•4.7
- OTTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoMaikiel is the best he’s so hyped up and knows how to bring the best out of peopleMore infoBacon Bitch St. PetePrice: Moderate• American• St. Petersburg•3.8
- OTDenver / Colorado •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 29, 2023Great ambience and food was delicious. If you are looking for a great vegan pizza, this is yummy wood fired pizza! Definitely recommend!More infoBavaro's Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria-St PetePrice: Moderate• Italian• St. Petersburg•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Birthday brunch New Years Day was a great time at the restaurant made better with a bourbon focus. Our server was Tom and he is extremely knowledgeable and well versed with the menu and all their offerings in addition to having a great personality.More infoThe Urban StillhousePrice: Very Expensive• American• St. Petersburg•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg is a bustling city with a food district to match the area's exciting atmosphere. In small taverns, you can find St. Petersburg pork chops, a signature dish of the area. These pork chops are sizzled until fully cooked and topped with sautéed vegetables. St. Petersburg tacos are another local favorite; they are widely available at bistros, cafes, and food trucks. In Tampa, Mexican cuisine is common whether you are looking for a family-friendly restaurant for a large group or prefer a charming taco stand for affordable eats. Cuban cuisine also makes an appearance, including Cuban tofu sandwiches that many visitors to the area have enjoyed.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 56 restaurants in St. Petersburg. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Contemporary American, Steakhouse, Teppanyaki and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. Petersburg who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. Petersburg either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Beach Drive Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Florida International Museum
- The Mansion House Inn
- Bayboro Harbor
- Days Inn St. Petersburg Central
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown
- Miller Huggins Field
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Bayfront
- Boyd Hill Nature Park
- North East Shopping Center
- Waterside at Coquina Key 4751
- Northeast Park
- The Dali Museum
- Gateway Mall
- Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park
- Five Points Shopping Center
- Morean Arts Center For Clay
- St Petersburg Museum of History
- Sawgrass Lake Park
- La Quinta Inn Tampa Bay St. Petersburg