Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Alexandra & Jean-Christophe (JC) will be glad to welcome you every week days for Lunch-Dinner and Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner Saturday and Sunday.
A large wine and Champagne list or a nice traditional French dessert as “creme brulee” or multiple sweet crepes will finish this authentic French experience.
You can also enjoy no more than 80 different items : crepes sweet or savory, sandwiches in freshly baked baguette, quiches and traditional French salads everyday at breakfast and lunch time.
The Kitchen is our take on classic Americana “a something for everyone approach” reinvented to pair with head brewmaster, Mike Krail’s, unique brewing style. Our “brewtenders” are also masters in crafting tasty refreshing cocktails from our carefully curated wine and spirit selection. Our comfortable waterfront brewery forges the path for a tasty journey unlike any other. Some delicious food items to try are the Avocado Eggrolls, the 48 Hour Pork Ribs, Cast Iron Meatballs, and so much more handcrafted by our culinarians. Beers to try are the Mixed Berry Jalapeno Cream Ale, The Fruity Bits Milkshake IPA, and the Coconut Key Lime Sour.
We are excited to welcome Chef Alejandro with his 16 years of culinary experience! Main Street Trattoria is rolling out a new, mouthwatering menu featuring the return of a signature 4 cheese Lasagna topped in Bolognaise, Build Your Own Pasta, and Larry's favorite: Spicy Rigatoni Calabrese. Also featuring a custom wine menu designed personally for Main Street Trattoria from the expertise of a Level 1 Sommelier. Be sure to save room for dessert as we are now offering fresh, in-house made Tiramisu, Cheesecake and Creme Brule.
Come enjoy a meal in our family friendly atmosphere featuring an open kitchen or relax outside at one of our many tables shaded by umbrellas. Be sure check to out our Happy Hour features offered from 3pm - 6pm.
- RPRogerPTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat relaxing atmosphere. Service from Adam was amazing. No overbearing but very attentive to our needs. Drinks and dinner definitely met or exceeded our expectations.More infoPost Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• American• Bradenton•4.6
- SRSandyRCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat food and great atmosphere! We will definitely be back!More infoRocco's Tacos - SarasotaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Lakewood Ranch•4.1
- AWAllenWTampa / Central Florida West •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI love this place, I usually come here for my birthday because the Selva's Signature Skirt Steak is my favorite meal. Coming here on a random date night just feels like my birthday now and they never disappoint.. It's been many years and I've always been completely satisfied. They're very consistent with the quality of their restaurant experience.More infoSelva Grill University Town Center SarasotaPrice: Expensive• Latin / Spanish• Lakewood Ranch•4.8
- DdjohnaisseTampa / Central Florida West •12 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 30, 2023The food is phenomenal from the salads and sandwiches to the entrees and desserts. The portions are large but it is worth saving room for a dessert, especially one of the crepes. Our favorite crepe is the peach melba crepe, which comes with a scoop of ice cream and is absolutely delicious. While we have been several times and tried a few different items we keep coming back to our favorites the Lyonnaisse salad, lamb chop (which is more a rack of lamb) and the escargot. We will definitely be back for more.More infoMademoiselle ParisPrice: Moderate• French• Sarasota•4.5
- CCarolbvipCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Adasha was an awesome waitress! Very nice, polite and made sure everything was perfect. We enjoyed our dinner and will definitely be back.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - SarasotaPrice: Moderate• American• Sarasota•4.7
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Lakewood Ranch
Lakewood Ranch, Florida is an award-winning master-planned city. Because of its proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, freshly caught seafood is one of the community’s most popular foods. It also has a rich Cuban heritage, so Cuban dishes are a specialty in Lakewood Ranch. Breakfast and lunch dishes can be found at several of Lakewood Ranch's locally-owned cafes. In Lakewood Ranch, you can experience elevated tavern fare at a neighborhood Scottish pub. The town also has a variety of pizzerias, Japanese and sushi restaurants as well as plenty of eateries that serve traditional American dishes like burgers, pot roast and fried chicken.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lakewood Ranch is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Lakewood Ranch
- Legacy Golf Club
- Isle of Planters Manor
- Tatum Ridge Golf Links
- Tatum Ridge Golf Lin
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson-Bradenton
- Lake Manatee State Park
- Rosedale Country Club
- Isle of Waterford
- Rosa Fiorelli Winery
- Rye Wilderness Park
- Duette Park
- Oak Ford Golf Club
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradenton East-Lakewood Ranch
- Myakka Head Park
- The River Club