- OTKey West / Florida Keys •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoSeptember was our waitress. She serviced our table often, making sure we enjoyed our food and refilled our glasses whenever needed. Food was wonderful. It was hard to decide which of the many selections to have. I do recommend their Swashbuckler Basket! More than you can eat Pollack filets, jumbo sized breaded shrimp, and fried scallops on a generous bed of fries! WOW!! September brought us to go containers to take home what we couldn't eat. We will definitely be going here again!!More infoWhiskey Joe’s Port RicheyPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Port Richey•4.6
- BBrandiPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •16 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe grouper sandwich was great and we had excellent service from BrimleyMore infoCatches Waterfront GrillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Port Richey•4.4
- CSChuckSTampa / Central Florida West •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI had the Lo Mein Gulf shrimp dinner. It was excellent. So many good flavors and a nice amount of shrimp. The only thing I didn't like is that you have to take the tails off of the shrimp. It's one thing to leave tails on if you're dipping them in something, but not when it's cooked into the meal. My wife is vegan and had the Tofu Zen, which she said was also excellent. They were good sized portions also. Very nice atmosphere and decorated nicely. The bathrooms were also clean and classy. We will definitely be back.More infoZen Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• New Port Richey•4.7
- SSheila1 review4.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023Our server, who was also the bartender had very little personality. She seemed like she was off in another world and really didn't want to be there. The food was excellent the drinks were overpriced. I'd go againMore infoRed Lobster - Port RicheyPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Port Richey•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 11, 2023Good food , great customer service , overall we have a nice experience!More infoHooters Port RicheyPrice: Moderate• American• Port Richey•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Port Richey
Port Richey, Florida is a relaxed community with many easy-going tiki bars and tapas restaurants where you can try Spanish and Mexican foods such as enfrijoladas, curtido and flautas. The Werner-Boyce Salt Springs State Park is adjacent to the community and offers four miles of pristine mangrove forests along the shoreline. After a walk in the park, enjoy some local specialties from one of Port Richey's family-owned and -operated Cuban restaurants. Some of the local Cuban specialties offered at the diners include frita, pan con timba and the medianoche sandwich. The community also has many coffee shops which offer traditional dark and bold-roasted coffees along with sweets such as the Cuban-inspired dulce de leche and smoothies made with local oranges.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Richey
- Werner Boyce Salt Springs State Park
- Alena Vacation Home
- Village Oaks Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
- Days Inn and Suites Port Richey
- Gulf View Square Mall
- Hudson Square
- Howard Johnson - Port Richey
- River Side Inn New Port Richey
- Inn on the Gulf