Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Edmonds
New restaurants to OpenTable in Edmonds
Outdoor dining in Edmonds
See what locals rave about in Shoreline
- DMDougMSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWe love Epulo - our favorite restaurant anywhere. We only wish we lived closer to Edmonds and we'd be there 2-3 times a week. Tim Morris provides the great experience - excellent atmosphere, staff and FOOD!More infoEpulo Bistro$$$$• Northwest• Edmonds•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAmazing steak and oysters. We came here with a group of 6 and had great service.More infoSalt & Iron$$$$• Seafood• Edmonds•4.7
- Sspecialbear1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoOverall it was okay, seems like they’re just new and have some kinks to work out. The pasta was surprisingly underwhelming and it seemed as though the pasta wasn’t freshly cooked. Service was excellent and the seating is nice. I’ll be back to try the pizza.More infoFire & The Feast$$$$• Italian• Edmonds•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat salads. I expected a great steak, it was average and a little tough.More infoFlintCreek Cattle Co.$$$$• Contemporary American• Greenwood•4.7
- JHJacobHSeattle / Eastern Washington •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI am kicking myself for not patronizing this restaurant sooner! Now that I have sampled five menu items, I feel comfortable sharing thoughts with the Yelp community. I. LOVE. this place. The pizzas have deep flavors, with an extra savory crust. The salmon, cooked perfectly, and seasoned with surprising zest. The chicken piccata is comfort, food perfected. The bartender carries about each beverage as if they were a member of his own family. This is going to become our new weekend treat, whether it is raining or sun shining; both indoor and outdoor are equally inviting.More infoFIVE Restaurant Bistro$$$$• Northwest• Edmonds•4.8
Restaurant experiences trending in Edmonds
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Shoreline
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Shoreline's diverse population is reflected in the restaurants that dot its landscape. Fine dining choices range from exquisite American cuisine to fusions of traditional flavors with European influences. Decorative plating with French sophistication makes for a unique dining experience. Fine dining is balanced out with numerous casual eateries that have a welcoming atmosphere and food that won't disappoint. The popularity of Asian cuisine can be seen in the variety of restaurants available. Dishes prepared in traditional styles from China, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand are all found in Shoreline. Whether you're looking for a full breakfast or an evening with spicy Mexican shrimp cocktail, you'll be able to find it. Delicious food makes a great addition to any day spent exploring the area.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Shoreline who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Shoreline either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.