- ALALLENPHawaii •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoGood food at a good price. We were there for the Wednesday Steak Special and you can't beat it. We ate really early so there was no noise to speak of. The ambiance doesn't scream "high end steak house", but the value for the price is great!More infoHouse Of Seven BrothersPrice: Moderate• Northwest• Sequim•4.4
- CFColumbiaFoodievipNashville •26 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur brunch experience was perfect from start to finish. Our server was knowledgeable about the menu and very positive energy. The crudo and the Caesar salad with crab was as good as any of the 4 have ever had. The bottles of wine were priced fairly and the entrees were diverse but wonderful across the board, lasagna, papradelle with bolognese, ciopino were all fantastic. We finished with a shared butterscotch desert and Spanish coffee which were great. The meal, the atmosphere and the service were 5 star from start to finish. I have no trouble leaving a poor review if merited but this place is one that you must visit if in Seattle.More infoThe Pink DoorPrice: Expensive• Italian• Belltown / Pike Place Market•4.8
- BBradPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our experience was awesome! Our waiter did an outstanding job. We'll be coming back real soon!!!More infoDouble Eagle Steak and SeafoodPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sequim•4.4
- JJunoNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! Even though we arrived before 5 pm we were able to use the dinner menu! I was looking forward to having Arctic Char again and was not disappointed! Our server… wish I had asked her name… a young smallish woman - was superb! She was extremely accommodating to all our requests! Definitely our favourite restaurant in Victoria! And the view is great also!More infoBoom + BattenPrice: Expensive• Northwest• Victoria•4.5
- CCaraCalifornia Central Coast •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great place for a delicious & relaxing drink & dinner! Love the ambience and charm of this historic inn with great views!More infoCaptain Whidbey RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Northwest• Whidbey Island•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Sequim enjoys the sunshine in the banana belt of Washington state. Close to the Pacific Ocean, fresh seafood can be found in many dishes in the area eateries. Though a small town, Sequim has seafood restaurants with beautiful plating that make eating an artful experience. Crab, spot prawns, and cedar-planked salmon are cooked to perfection and enjoyed with a waterfront view. Local bistros have the light American selections like soup and salad that are the right addition to a hot day on the beach. With creative salads that feature calamari, rhubarb, and figs, your taste buds will be hit with stunning flavor combinations. Or try meat and vegetable Teriyaki with savory sauces from Japan.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 25, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Sequim. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Northwest, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sequim who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sequim either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Heart of The Hills Ranger Station
- Sequim Bay State Park
- Super 8 Port Angeles
- Olympus Ranger Station
- Webster Park
- Hoh Ranger Station
- Olympic Game Farm
- Riviera Inn
- Elwha Ranger Station
- Ruby Beach
- Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge
- Honeymoon Meadows Ranger Station
- Gray Wolf River
- Hurricane Ridge
- Ediz Hook Reservation For Native Birds
- Hayes River Guard Station
- Elkhorn Ranger Station
- Uptown Inn
- Flagstone Motel