- OTOpenTable DinervipMinneapolis - St. Paul •18 reviews5.0Dined todayAwesome to have STK in Salt Lake City. We celebrated a family member and the staff had fun with it. The steaks came to the table warm, not hot. This is my only fault. The sides were great and the desert was good. The live DJ had a fun vibe and the noise was loud but you could still talk at the table, which is a plus.More infoSTK - Salt Lake City$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.1
- GCGregCSan Antonio •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways a great meal expertly prepared and nicely presented. JC (our waiter) made the experience even better.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - Salt Lake City$$$$Price: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Salt Lake City•4.8
- KkiannaUtah •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agocant wait to go back! we started with the artichoke dip and the pork belly and they were both absolutely delicious. my husband and i shared the favorite pizza (can't remember what it was called) but it was amazing!! and the lamb pasta and they were both yummy. i got a prosecco that was filled to the brim and my sister got the spicy marg which i wish i got! it was so yummy! we had alma and she was very professional and attentive.More infoBartolo's Station Park$$$$Price: Moderate• Italian• Farmington•4.6
- LlilyhUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024It was amazing, our server was the sweetest and was there for our every need. plus the food was amazing. only thing i would recommend is getting better steak knifesMore infoTwigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Station Park$$$$Price: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Farmington•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 3, 2023Good food, hot, crispy, and fresh. Accommodations for our friend with oxygen were metMore infoP.F. Chang's - Station Park$$$$Price: Moderate• Chinese• Farmington•4.5
Although it's not quite Utah's "big city", Farmington is home to an outstanding array of top-quality restaurants. Perhaps these establishments helped Farmington to be declared one of the best places to live in America! There's a restaurant type for everyone in the city, but the local specialties are undoubtedly burgers, pizza, and other comfort foods, which are cooked to perfection in a number of pubs, bars, and grills. For more exotic palates, excellent Indian and Chinese restaurants are sure to impress. Making room for Utah's famous funeral potatoes (which taste much better than they sound) and post-meal scones will leave you satisfied and very, very full!
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Farmington is Twigs Bistro and Martini Bar - Station Park