- DMDrMarcWashington, D.C. Area •17 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoOne of our favorite restaurants. Gods is excellent with large portions. Attentive service (thanks Bela). Also welcome to Gary the new manager. He’s committed to hospitality and a great dining experience.More infoThe Farmhouse at Turkey Hill (NOT Turkey Hill Brewing Co.)Price: Expensive• Continental• Bloomsburg•5
- SSScottSPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023It’s always a delight to eat at the front Street station.More infoFront Street Station a Railroad EateryPrice: Moderate• Grill• Northumberland•3.8
- TTTinaTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Anna is the best bar tender. Drinks were great and so was the food.More infoMax's Grille & Sports BarPrice: Moderate• American• Harrisburg•4.7
Easily accessible from Philadelphia and New York City, the Poconos Mountain Region is known for its culinary delights. When in the Williamsport area, be sure to visit one of the local diners for a fluffy stack of pancakes that you will love. Steakhouses are popular in the area where top chefs prepare the best cuts of steak available. Try a T-bone or a filet that you won't soon forget. Known for farm-to-table dining, Williamsport will not disappoint at mealtime. Visit one of the local breweries for a tasting of beer that will refresh you after a day in the mountains.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Williamsport. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Williamsport who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Williamsport either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Genetti Hotel - Williamsport
- Browns Station
- Susquehanna State Park
- Upper Pine Bottom State Park
- Little League Baseball Headquarters And Museum
- David Person Field
- Raymond B Winter State Park
- Ways Garden Park
- Jersey Shore Station
- William Mccollum Field
- Cogan Station
- Eagles Mere Golf Course
- Hyner View State Park
- Hanna Park
- Captain Green Monument
- Hubert H Jack Stadium
- Liberty Lodge
- Loyalsock State Game Farm
- Mccall Field
- Linden Station