Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Moosic
Outdoor dining in Moosic
Restaurant experiences trending in Moosic
See what locals rave about in Moosic
- RWRichardWvipNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWow....what a hidden gem! The vodka sauce is the best I've ever had. All the food was terrific. We have great restaurants in NYC, and I would put Pronto's food up there with them. The only thing better than the food was the service. Friendly and attentive. I'm living in Scranton for the summer, and I can't wait to go back!!!More infoPronto - Scranton$$$$• Italian• Scranton•4.7
- NKNicoleK1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe went for our 25th wedding anniversary and had the most amazing experience! The atmosphere was perfect and the food fabulous! The chef is outstanding! We had steak and pasta! We will definitely go back again and again!!More infoRikasa$$$$• Italian• Scranton•4.6
- AAgnesScranton / Poconos •2 reviews4.0Dined 4 days agoI ordered the corner booth over a month ago, for 4, for our 40th wedding anniversary. When we arrives, 2 people occupied the booth I reserved. Very disappointedMore infoHarvest Seasonal Grill – Montage$$$$• American• Moosic•4.6
- VWVanessaWPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •11 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoCalamari was outstanding! Scallop entree was incredible! NY strip was charred perfectly and tasted great! I would definitely come back the next time we’re in the mood for steak or seafood. The only thing I didn’t love was the side of Mac and cheese. It was bland and just ok but outside of that we had a very pleasant dinner. Service was great also.More infoCatch 21 Seafood & Steak$$$$• Seafood• Scranton•4.7
- MMMelanieMPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoService was impeccable! We loved the piano music and singing. The food was as delicious and large portions. Espresso martinis were wonderful. We celebrated Moms 95 birthday and everyone made her feel specialMore infoSambuca Grille$$$$• Italian• Scranton•4.6
The town of Moosic, Pennsylvania is close to Scranton and the Pocono Mountains, and it sits on the banks of Lackawanna River. This quaint town is bursting with flavor and a variety of restaurants. For excellent Japanese or Indian cuisine, you'll love what Moosic has to offer. You can also choose options that feature classic American comfort food and local Old Forge pizza, which has a pale crust, onions and inventive cheese blends. To spice up your night, you'll enjoy the many Italian restaurants in Moosic, which have friendly service and great food. For the finishing touches after a delicious meal, you should grab some ice cream while in town; many of the town's ice cream parlors boast over 50 flavors and have unusual treats like pretzel cones and apple pie sundaes.
Frequently asked questions
As of June 2, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Moosic. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Moosic who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Moosic either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sno Mountain Ski Resort
- On Top of the World by Grand Leisure
- Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
- State Game Lands Number
- Virginia Station
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
- Connell Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
- Hampton Inn Scranton at Montage Mountain
- Lackawanna Station
- Rodeway Inn Moosic - Scranton
- Bushs Golf Course
- Moosic Raiders Junior Football Field
- A Trotters
- Comfort Suites Scranton
- State Game Lands Number
- Baymont Inn & Suites