Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether gathering with friends for happy hour, meeting clients for a business lunch, treating your special someone to a romantic dinner, or entertaining any sized group in our private dining room, Phoenix City Grille is a great destination.
Find out why people from all over the valley visit this cozy neighborhood spot.
Reservations Welcome! We are excited to have you experience Clever Koi!
We are an Asian inspired kitchen and bar, that uses a crafty American approach. A seasonally and locally refined menu includes steamed buns, house made dumplings, and progressive noodle dishes, reflecting regions such as Thailand, Korea, China, Vietnam, Japan, and Indo-China. This comfortable urban setting features a heavy emphasis on seasonal craft cocktails, house made shrubs, an eclectic wine list, a variety of local beers and sakes to round out the palate creating a unique dining experience in the Central Phoenix Corridor.
Enjoy our famous fried chicken, shrimp & grits, signature meatloaf, fried green tomatoes, gooey macaroni & cheese, and the best grilled cheese. Compliment it all with our house-made brioche and fresh desserts. Our beignets are a must!
Our Private Dining Room for up to 28 guests, expansive outdoor patio w/ fireplace, heaters, evaporator cooling, ceiling fans and an energized indoor/outdoor bar welcome our diners. We are upscale and casual, warm and rustic; consisting of distressed concrete floors, reclaimed woods, whimsical textiles, antique chandeliers and re-purposed leather booths.
- APAnnePvipPhoenix / Arizona •6 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe don’t usually order prime rib, but for some reason we did that evening, and it was fantastic. The crispy shrimp was amazing, and the coleslaw that it came with was spectacular. We did substitute a side of a spaghetti squash, but I was not crazy about the spaghetti sauce that they rolled it around in. I would suggest eliminating the spaghetti sauce. ￼The restaurant was busy and had a nice uplifting vibe.More infoNeighborly Public HousePrice: Moderate• American• Central Phoenix•4.7
- GgourmandvipDenver / Colorado •58 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe meatball appetizer is amazing. This was first time there for our guest and he was amazed. The meatballs were the best Italian meat balls ever according to him. the new appetizer of fried eggplant is delicious. My Pomodoro which I always order, the best.More infoMora ItalianPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Italian• North Central Phoenix•4.6
- RSRosemarySPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The staff were polite and attentive. The food was excellent. My only complaint was the noise level caused difficulty hearing my spouse.More infoThe Henry - PhoenixPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Central Phoenix•4.7
- AAzurvipPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fun atmosphere, wide menu, loved the customizable charcuterie board. Service was attentive and friendly.More infoCulinary Dropout at the Yard - PhoenixPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• North Central Phoenix•4.6
- F99FindsvipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a great time as a group of 6 and loved the vibes with the dj for new years day brunch.More infoChanticoPrice: Expensive• Mexican• North Central Phoenix•4.4
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover North Central Phoenix
The metropolitan Phoenix area is one of the 15 most populous regions in the country, so it is not surprising that the food choices here are rather spectacular. Hot dog lovers will love the famed Arizona Diamondback dog available in North Central Phoenix. Home to a flourishing Asian population, the neighborhood also brings residents and visitors a range of ethnic Chinese food options. Health food aficionados will also appreciate the locally owned restaurants that really cannot be beaten for their selection of organic salads and meats. With a population that's heavily Hispanic, it's no surprise that Mexican tacos and burritos also abound throughout North Central Phoenix.
Frequently asked questions
- Moon Mountain Shopping Center
- Royal Palo Verde Shopping Center
- Rancho Encanto Plaza Shopping Center
- Union Plaza Shopping Center
- Moon Valley Park
- Deer Valley Plaza Shopping Center
- Cave Creek Golf Course
- Paradise Valley Mall
- Motel 6 Phoenix North - Bell Road
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- Red Roof Inn Phoenix North - Bell Road
- Wonderland, Apartment at Phoenix
- Camelback Shopping Center
- Phoenix Condo
- Stonecreek Golf Club
- Plaza Inn & Suites
- Morningside Park
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Scottsdale
- Phoenix Townhouse
- Uptown Plaza Shopping Center