Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From our roots in the Apulia region of Southern Italy, Mario Vincitorio was born and raised in the ancient hilltop town of Rignano (ren-yahno). Vincitorio's believes in traditional Italian meals that inspire warm and enthusiastic conversation. Thank you for sharing in our rich history of food, family, and friends.
To create the ultimate seafood experience, we traveled down the highways and byways. We pulled up a seat, put on bibs, and soaked up the seafood experience: The no-name dishes with unforgettable flavor, the fresh-caught oysters and clams piled high, the hand-lettered specials on ancient chalkboards, and the savory simmer of every combination of spices imaginable.
The pleasure of preparing and sharing seafood was simple and genuine, and it brought out the best in everyone. Often, we felt as if we’d been welcomed into somebody’s home.
That’s what King’s Fish House is all about — and we’ve tried to bring all of these ideas together into one single, spectacular place, filled with camaraderie and celebration, and the things we love best. Welcome to the House that Seafood Built!
Come join us Monday thru Sunday from 4:30pm - 9:30pm. If you have any questions please direct them to the manager at Topoftherock@buttesmarriott.com
Located inside The Westin Tempe, Terra Tempe Kitchen & Spirits cleverly combines the bold, rustic flavors of Arizona and the Southwest with inspired, elevated cuisine. Led by Executive Chef Mario Ventura, the local ingredients from the surrounding area of the Salt River and its rich history provide a healthy and all-natural reflection of the “land of Tempe.”
Terra Tempe features a menu rich in history, indigenous ingredients from artisanal producers and the best local products that tell Tempe’s story with the blend of Spanish, Native American, Mexican, and early American pioneers. The bar features a wide array of signature nature-infused craft cocktails, local beers and an inspired wine list, catering to those that appreciate a break from the status quo.
- DPDeborahPPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA wonderful atmosphere for celebrating our friends birthday. The food, service and ambiance were great! Highly recommended.More infoLuceroPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Tempe•4.1
- AAndrewWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 24, 2023Service was impeccable, very attentive without being overbearing. Ambiance was nice and the volume was appreciated - they didn't pack in the diners but rather booked tables so we were appropriately spaced and there wasn't overwhelming noise from music, other tables, etc. Food was good, however the breakfast sandwich was disappointing as were the breakfast potatoes - might need to make adjustments there. Frittata and waffles were excellent. Pricing was appropriate. We would come back again.More infoTerra Tempe Kitchen & SpiritsPrice: Expensive• Southwest• Tempe•4.3
- RRodygirl87vipPhoenix / Arizona •8 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Fantastic Service - food was good, but thought menu was limited. We definitely visit again.More infoAlter EgoPrice: Moderate• Asian• Tempe•4.1
- LBLouieBvipPhoenix / Arizona •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Food was nice - service was good.....View was FANTASTIC!More infoSkysill Rooftop + LoungePrice: Expensive• American• Tempe•4
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •12 reviews5.0Dined on Mar 25, 2023WOW!!!! What an amazing venue. Even the perfect weather was on the menu AND WE ORDERED IT. We were celebrating my mothers 65th birthday, but we came In a variety of ages including my 2yr old glamdaughter. The atmosphere, drinks, food and service were all PERFECT! I can’t wait to experience this again.More infoAlibi Rooftop LoungePrice: Moderate• Asian• Tempe•3.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Tempe belongs to a group of suburbs to the east of Phoenix collectively known as the East Valley. The multi-cultured food scene reflects the city's diverse origins and rapidly expanding demographics. As the home of Arizona State University, Tempe features many excellent casual joints with unique menu options. Restaurants specializing in seafood, pizza, steaks and chicken can be found throughout the city. However, it's the Mexican influence that rules here, and authentic food, drinks and entertainment abound. It's a college town with a nightlife that's just as vibrant as its bustling daytime scene. You'll find that Tempe offers something for everyone.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Tempe. Our customers recommend Top of the Rock Restaurant at the Marriott Buttes Resort, The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Tempe and Culinary Dropout at the Yard - Tempe
As of October 3, 2023 there are 34 restaurants in Tempe. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Gastro Pub, American, Seafood, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tempe who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tempe either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lake Country Village Shopping Center
- Cornerstone Shopping Center
- Svob Park
- Okemah Park
- Peterson House Museum
- Moeur Park
- Candlewood Suites Phoenix/Tempe
- Pace East Number One Subdivision Mini Park
- Motel 6 Tempe- ASU
- Hilton Phoenix Airport
- Embassy Suites Phoenix - Tempe
- La Quinta Inn Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South
- Arizona Mall of Tempe
- Tempe Square Shopping Center
- Baseline Village Shopping Center
- Dwight Park
- Courtyard Tempe Downtown
- Danelle Plaza Shopping Center
- Redden Park