- PPegjvipSouthwest Florida •21 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoLovely atmosphere with spectacular view and excellent piano playing. Veal Marsala was excellent. Salad portion is very small on goat cheese salad…definitely not worth the price. Unfortunately the hostess set a bad tone, not very welcoming and when I asked for a different table, seemed quite put out though she accommodated us. Chalked it up to being late in the season so she was tired ☺️More infoCarriage House at Hotel IroquoisPrice: Expensive• American• Mackinac Island•4.7
- LQLuxuryQuestvipUtah •29 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAlways, always a good time. Nomad is our favorite in Bay Harbor and a must if you are visiting. Perfect service too!More infoNOMAD.Price: Expensive• American• Petoskey•4.6
- PMPeggyMGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBest food in Petosky! Top notch bartender also. The veal was so good.More infoChandler's a RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.7
- RSRobertSvipAnchorage / Alaska •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023This restaurant never disappoints. Food is consistently outstanding, service is crackerjack and the decor is lovely. It’s the perfect roadhouse and one of the best -laces to eat in Northern Michigan. The meat is all Prime and Michael knows hot to cook it perfectly to order. The owners and staff are professional and very friendly. This is a must visit when on the area.More infoMichael's Tavern & SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Petoskey•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A favorite spot to gather with family and friends. Great atmosphere and incredible food.More infoWalloon Lake InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Walloon Lake•4.8
Discover Boyne City
Boyne City, Michigan, is the home of Young State Park, which features 560 acres of woods, prairies, and cedar swamps for fishing, hiking, and birding. The community is also home to several small breweries and wineries that offer tasting tours and full restaurants where you could try a meal of lake perch with French fries or wild rice and a tossed salad. The community is also home to a few Indian restaurants. You could enjoy a flavorful meal of makki di roti, sarson da saag, and kulfi falooda if you enjoy the Punjabi style of cooking. If central Indian is more your style, try a meal of mushroom matar with maneer butter masala and a bowl of shahi tukra for dessert.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Petoskey / Boyne City. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Petoskey / Boyne City who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Petoskey / Boyne City either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Memorial Park
- Major City Park
- Pioneer Park
- Old Cheboygan County Courthouse Historical Marker
- Kiwanis Park
- Fleetwood Inn Suites
- Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel
- Levering Station Historical
- Bliss Pioneer Memorial Church Historical Marker
- Washington Park
- Mackinaw Golf Course
- Cheboygan State Park
- Saint Mary Church Historical Marker
- Pioneer Picnic Park Historical Marker
- Ottawa Art Park
- Rivertown Marina
- Carp Lake Station Historical
- Cheboygan County Museum
- Van Station Historical
- Cheboyan Station Historical