- KAKimAvipChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHostess forgot to get back to us on indoor table accommodation.More infoBarringer's RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• American• Fish Creek•4.7
- TKTeriKPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •5 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe were pleasantly surprised with an early bird menu special that featured 3 courses for $29. I chose tenderloin medallions and my husband got a 12 oz New York Strip. Both were delicious as were the sides, salad, soup and dessert. Highly recommend!More infoCHOPPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sister Bay•4.6
- LLLuLuChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe decided to try Lure on a whim, and we are so glad we did! We were able to take advantage of their early dining menu which is a great bargain! The grilled salmon and the whitefish almondine were both delicious: moist and perfectly cooked. Our server Walker was incredibly knowledgeable about the food and its ingredients, and was just an all round nice guy. We will be back!More infoLure (WISCONSIN)Price: Moderate• Seafood• Sister Bay•4.6
- KRKateRWisconsin •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023This was one of the best places we dined in Door County. Service, wait staff, cocktails, dinner , dessert— all wonderful. We shall return.More infoWelcker's LoungePrice: Expensive• American• Fish Creek•3.6
- OTOpenTable DinerWisconsin •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day. Our food was delicious and the atmosphere was beautiful! The waiter was so nice and very informative!More infoChives - Baileys HarborPrice: Very Expensive• American• Baileys Harbor•4.6
Escanaba, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, is a great place to enjoy some delicious local foods. The waterways and wildlife aren't the only attractions; locally owned restaurants, vineyards and breweries are a big draw. Sample the local award-winning microbrews or explore the region's finest vintages. Abundant delicacies pair well with your beverages.. The pasty, basically a portable beef stew, is a savory, flaky pie that dates back to its mining roots in Cornwall, England. Any dish with freshly caught fish is worth a try too. Other highlights are the jams, jellies, and preserves made from the berries grown nearby. The thimbleberry jam is unique to the area and is a perfect pairing with the hot fresh bread served alongside it in Escanaba cafes and bakeries.