- OTOpenTable DinervipPinehurst •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe loved all three of the shared plates we ordered. The chopped salad, pear pasta, and the meatball were a good combination and our server was very professional.More infoNOMAD.Price: Expensive• American• Petoskey•4.6
- JJohnvipIndiana •21 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe have been to Spring and Porter six times this summer. All we need to say about how much we like it.More infoSpring & PorterPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.8
- LALindaA1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is a restaurant which is consistent with the food, service, and ambience. It is my go-to restaurant for company or for my friends and I for an enjoyable evening out. We know we can depend on a good time and fresh, well-prepared food.More infoThe Argonne HousePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Charlevoix•4.8
- PMPeggyMGrand Rapids / Western Michigan •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2023Best food in Petosky! Top notch bartender also. The veal was so good.More infoChandler's a RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Global, International• Petoskey•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A favorite spot to gather with family and friends. Great atmosphere and incredible food.More infoWalloon Lake InnPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Walloon Lake•4.8
Charlevoix, Michigan is a beachside community with Lake Charlevoix on its east side and the Grand Traverse Bay of Lake Michigan on its west side. The area is well-known for its proximity to Fisherman's Island State Park as well as for its array of family-friendly dining choices, many of which make the most of local lake seafood. For a different taste, local pizza shops feature specialty toppings such as prosciutto, salami and hot Italian sausage. The area also has many family-owned and -operated diners featuring the traditional Michigan pasty. Pasties are similar to a potpie and include locally grown root vegetables such as turnip, parsnip and rutabaga along with potatoes, peas, carrots and chicken or beef.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Charlevoix. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Charlevoix who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Charlevoix either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Ellsworth Sports Park
- Fishermans Island State Park
- Big Rock Point Nuclear Power Plant Historical
- Essex Historical Marker
- Central Lake Station Historical
- Mormon Kingdom Historical Marker
- A-Ga-Ming Golf Resort
- Beaver Island Golf Course
- Manistique Township Park
- Greensky Hill Mission Historical Marker
- Ferry Avenue Park
- Charlevoix Inn & Suites
- Mormon Print Shop Historical Marker
- Depot Beach Park
- Manistique Municipal Marina
- Port Medusa
- East Park
- Schoolcraft Historical Museum
- Dunmaglas Golf Club
- Rotary Park