- MBMargieBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWe drive in from Harbor Springs. We have thoroughly enjoyed each visit, and BNI is our new favorite spot! Did I mention great pours and super food options?More infoBennethum's Northern InnPrice: Expensive• American• Gaylord•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe were there for the first time to celebrate Thanksgiving. Management graciously accommodated our seating preference, the food was delicious, service exceptional and the view a wonderful bonus! We will return.More infoAerie Restaurant & LoungePrice: Very Expensive• American• Acme•4.4
- MMMegMvipNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe Boathouse was wonderful as always! It’s our favorite place to eat.More infoBoathouse RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• European• Traverse City•4.9
- LHLisaHChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant with amazing food. Highly recommend!More infoArtisan - Traverse CityPrice: Expensive• American• Traverse City•4.7
- CSCathySNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Very enjoyable experience. Was disappointed they were out of lobster though.More infoBourbons 72Price: Expensive• Steak• Traverse City•4.6
Bingham, Michigan, is known for its proximity to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lake Shore that features bluffs that soar more than 450 feet above the surface of Lake Michigan. The community is also home to several wineries, where you could enjoy a tasting tour or have an elegant dinner with your choice of locally made wines, cheeses, and fruit pairings. Freshly caught fish is a local specialty in Bingham with lake perch and catfish being popular choices. This town also has several upscale Italian restaurants, where you can pair a locally made or imported red or white wine with a meal of capesante alla veneziana, seppie col nero alla veneziana, or pesce spada arrosto in salmoriglio.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Bingham who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Bingham either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.