Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The world of chemistry works on an elemental level. Now experience what happens to your world when the elements work for you. A modern, 40 seat casual dining restaurant - Café Zinc is designed and themed to represent a French bistro setting. Our French pastry Chef prepares a daily assortment of house made pastries and breads for use in the restaurant as well as retail sale.
Accommodating up to six guests, our 4 luxurious pods feature the amazing cuisine of Café Zinc, and come equipped with heaters, dimmable lighting, Bluetooth speakers, and an incredible atmosphere to enjoy with family and friends!!
While there is no charge to rent the Dining Pods during regular hours of operation, we do require a minimum spend on food and beverage of the following per reservation (excluding tax and service charge). If unable to meet the required minimum, the difference will be made up via miscellaneous charge.
Lunch: No Minimum Spend (90 minute seating limit)
Dinner: $150 minimum spend (120 minute seating limit)
For more information about our dining pods please head over to the H Hotel website below!
- OTOpenTable DinerNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoFood and service are good quality, but not worth the premium prices that are charged. Have typically only gone there on special occasions when someone else was paying. I did/do make a decent living, but it’s on the upper end of what I’d pay for a meal.More infoCafe ZincPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoEduardo was amazing and so pleasant! He was on top of getting our drinks and gave great recommendationsMore infoONe eighteenPrice: Moderate• American• Midland•4.6
- GHGregHAtlanta Metro •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023First visit. Quiet setting but it was not busy. Small but nice selection of wines. 1/2 off bottles special and we made the most of that. Service was great. Entrees were outstanding. Well be backMore infoAsterPrice: Moderate• American• Midland•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerDetroit / Eastern Michigan •4 reviews5.0Dined on May 11, 2023Everything went great as usual. Our server seemed a bit moody but I didn't feel mistreated at all. It just might've been an overwhelming night.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - MidlandPrice: Moderate• Sports Bar• Midland•4.2
- VVeraNorthern Michigan / Upper Peninsula •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our dinner was amazing. Andrea, the waitress, is fabulous. Pod experience was special for us, especially with the Winter/Christmas decor. It should be more transparent that the pods are”free” except you have to spend a minimum of $150. It’s in the small print online and not mentioned when we called.More infoH Hotel Dining PodsPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midland•4.5
Cradled in Michigan's mitten, Midland is home to a massive BMX bike track, multiple NHL-sized hockey rinks and public golf courses as well as some great eating choices. After participating in rigorous outdoor activities, many people in Midland stop in at one of the area's American restaurants to feast on saucy burgers, platters of fries and thick, tender steaks. Take your breakfast in a hole-in-the-wall diner away from the crowds, or enjoy fancy French bistros or laid-back bagel bars for weekend brunch. Lunches can be found to accommodate any budget, with everything from Thai specialties to deli sandwiches to barbecue stations. Upscale dining is available for an elegant evening meal. Bars and grills also make great dinner venues, touting special wing sauces and happy hours for all.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Midland is ONe eighteen
- Hoyles Marina
- Oak Park
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Siebert Park
- Fish Point Wildlife Area
- Vanderbilt Park
- Origins of The Salt Industry Historical Marker
- Carroll Park
- Gladwin County Recreation Area
- Bay City Station
- Tanger Outlets West Branch
- Pershing Park
- Glencoe Park
- Nayanquing Point Wildlife Area
- Fournie Park
- Wheeler Station
- Saint Marys Park
- Wyndemere Park
- Parkwood Park
- Tobico Marsh State Game Area