34 restaurants available nearby
Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings® (or B-Dubs® as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. At Buffalo Wild Wings, you can always feel comfortable pulling some tables together with your friends and staying as long as you want.
Ordered the filet mignon eggs benedict and was quite easily one of the best breakfasts I have ever had. Our waitress was attentive and delightful. I will be going back next time I am in TC.
Nice selection of draft beers, all listed on a digital wall menu for quick ordering. The food was great too. Hot pretzel appetizer and tater tots to start went quickly. Smoked chicken sandwich was a perfect match for the New England IPA from Perrin Brewing Co. Ceaser salad with grilled chicken...
So great to be able to enjoy one of our favorite places again. The BEST Burgers, Flatbreads and drinks. Awesome service as always. Tables spaced apart and all Covid-19 protocols in place to keep us safe. Thank you!
- Sugar Beach Resort Hotel
- Wooden Shoe Park
- Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort
- Michigan Grayling Historical Marker
- Caberfae Peaks
- Swedish Lutheran Church Historical Marker
- Bay Harbor Village Hotel
- Eagle Harbor Marina
- The Pinewood Lodge
- Old Mission Lighthouse Park
- Great Wolf Lodge Traverse City
- Antrim Dells Golf Course
- Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel
- Traverse City Regional Psychiatric Hospital Historical Marker Histori
- Hammond Bay Biological Station
- Swiss Valley Ski Area
- Bassett Island County Park
- Nub's Nob
- Phelps Station
- Central Michigan University Historical Marker