Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With over 40 years of experience, our Veteran Chefs carefully curate a 13-course meal using only the highest quality ingredients.
Intimate atmosphere with LIMITED SEATING.
We look forward to welcoming U! Please enable OpenTable Alerts on your mobile device to be notified of any openings.
*Please note that raw fish and shellfish are featured heavily in this Chef's tasting menu. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer modifications. Each seating will begin promptly.
We provide you a range of steak options from an eight-ounce filet mignon to a 48-ounce porterhouse (for two) in a cozy ambiance. An excellent selection of fish and seafood is also available. We have a fully-stocked bar, including an extensive wine and bourbon list. Enjoy your steak at Greenpoint’s first steak house.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agovery nice location old school service great whiskey menu great friendly service steak was really good as was bacon & shrimp and sides had a great evening will be back soon noelMore infoAmber Steak HousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Greenpoint•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023Place, people and food are fantastic. Very reasonably priced.More infoU OmakasePrice: Very Expensive• Sushi• Greenpoint•4.9
- KBKellyB1 review5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023I came from France to visit NYC and found El Born kind of randomly on the web, I decided to book a table there with my wife. Long story short : We spent an incredible moment there ! Amazing spanish tapas food, probably one of the best I've ever had, and for a very cheap price thanks to their "Tapas Tuesday" menu. The venue was also great, great staff and great atmosphere ! Thanks El Born!!More infoEl BornPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Greenpoint•4.6
- HJimHJNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 26, 2020Valentine’s Day celebrations done right! It was exactly the way we wanted.More infoWestlightPrice: Moderate• American• Williamsburg•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 7, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Greenpoint. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Spanish, Steakhouse, Sushi, Indian, Contemporary French / American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Greenpoint who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Greenpoint either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Newton Barge Terminal Playground
- Ericsson Playground
- Right Triangle Playground
- Greenpoint Historic District
- Whale Creek
- Henry Norman Hotel
- Fidelity Memorial Park
- Habitat 101Brooklyn
- Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn
- American Playground
- Monsignor Mcgolrick Park
- onefinestay - Brooklyn apartments
- Greepoint Marine Transfer Station
- Holy Name Square