Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have taken this same concept for our Specialty Cocktail list. Deviating from the classic recipe with housemade syrups, specialty bitters, and high end liquors and liqueurs.
Enjoy our sleek downstairs dining room, outdoor covered terrace, or upstairs bourbon room, where we house over 100 whiskeys on selection, and offer over 20 wines by the glass and bottle.
We regularly host private events, and therefor reservations are recommended.
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat food, comfortable atmosphere and attentive service! Drinks were seasonal and fun and our waitress was friendly and helped with meal selection. Great experience!More infoRoostPrice: Moderate• American• Dover•4.3
- NCNancyCGreater Boston •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agostaff was great. seated on time, even on a busy night.More infoFarm Bar & Grill - DoverPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Dover•4.6
- AHAHAHMinneapolis - St. Paul •22 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWe had a really nice dinner on Parents Weekend. The owner introduced himself and thanked us for coming in. The food was really good - recommend the pizzas and chicken piccata.More infoCiao Trattoria & Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Durham•4.5
- CHChrisHGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAll perfect. Was quiet (we ate very early) and everything was 10 out of 10. Drinks were awesome, great apps butaine pizza & poke was perfect! Desert- Lemon Berry cake was off the charts. Boy, we did eat a lot...More infoBlue LatitudesPrice: Moderate• American• Dover•4.3
- KGKathrynGGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023A truly spectacular traditional afternoon tea experience! Our host could not have been kinder in welcoming us, and the discreet candle atop a petit four to celebrate my mother's 90th birthday was just the right touch. There was a charming Mary Poppins theme with relevant décor. This was a wonderful and memorable treat!More infoSilver Fountain Inn & Tea ParlorPrice: Moderate• Afternoon Tea• Dover•4.6
A real standout in New Hampshire, Dover has some of the best dining options in the state. When you’re visiting Dover, finding some classic New England clam chowder is fairly easy. After all, it wouldn’t be New England without it! Other seafood choices like scallops, mussels and oysters are all on the menu in Dover, and the local seafood is freshly caught. If you’re not looking for a meal fresh from the water, Dover also has several other culinary choices; you can find Vietnamese dishes like pho, Mediterranean specialties like Turkish chicken and American traditional favorites like burgers.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Dover is Silver Fountain Inn & Tea Parlor
- Microtel Inn & Suites Dover by Wyndham
- Immigrant Park
- Seacoast Shopping Center
- Garrison Hill Park
- Long Hill Memorial Park
- Shaws Plaza Shopping Center
- Market Basket Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampshire Inn
- Rochester Mall Shopping Center
- Tri City Shopping Center
- Hilltop Fun Center
- Bellamy River Access Wildlife Preserve
- The Ledges Golf Club
- Woodman School Park
- Tuttle Square
- Henry Law Park
- Nippo Lake Golf Club
- Janetos Shopping Plaza Shopping Center
- South Gate Shopping Center
- Jules Bisson Park