Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our beautiful courtyard bar area is available with a dinner reservation for drinks before or after dinner.
Perfect for dining family style, the a la carte menu features Chef Mantuano's signature dishes paired with seasonal highlights. Yolan also showcases Chef de Cuisine Joey Fecci's regional tasting menu, as well as breads and dolci by 2023 James Beard Award Semifinalist, Exec. Pastry Chef Noelle Marchetti
Nashville's only Forbes Travel Guide Star Award restaurant and recipient of Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence, Yolan features an extensive wine list of Italian varietals and producers, as well as world-renowned regions and makers, curated by Cathy Mantuano and Lead Sommelier Aaron Frank.
For parties of 13+, or for more information on booking your next event with us, please visit www.skullsrainbowroom.com/events
Originally opened in 1948, Skull’s Rainbow Room is the cornerstone of Nashville's historic Printer's Alley district, and is one of the most celebrated and acclaimed dining experiences in Music City.
Signature craft cocktails masterfully created by skilled bartenders make Skull's THE craft cocktail bar in Music City. Our award winning dinner menu has resulted in numerous prestigious awards and recognitions from organizations including Condé Nast, OpenTable, Yelp and more. Savor the many delicious libations and enjoy live jazz bands featured nightly at Nashville's only downtown jazz lounge. Skull's late night burlesque show is on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights, featuring Music City's loveliest dancers.
House of Cards celebrates the art of magic, classic American cuisine and fine hand-crafted cocktails. Guests are encouraged to explore the dining room to enjoy the rare collections and be entertained by some of America’s top magicians. Complimentary tickets to magic performances in the showroom are included with purchase of a dinner entrée. Please, no outside bottles.
Reservations for parties of 6 or less can be made 14 days in advance through OpenTable. For parties of 7-12, please reserve 17 days in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress code strictly enforced. For dress code details, visit HOCNashville.com/reservations. No photography inside the restaurant. Reservations encouraged. Walk-ins welcome subject to availability and dress code.
In her 13 years as Chef/Owner of Zola, Deb received accolades for Nashville's best chef and Nashville's best restaurant multiple times. Nashville restaurants are many, but Etch sets itself apart with bold flavors and colorful presentations.
The cuisine at Etch is complemented by our comprehensive wine list, featuring an extensive collection of wines from around the world. Guests can also enjoy our modern take on classic cocktails, along with a variety of eclectic beers and regional drafts.
- MLMadisonL1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was my second time eating at Ophelia’s and honestly— it’s my favorite restaurant in Nashville.More infoOphelia's Pizza + Bar - NashvillePrice: Expensive• Pizza Bar• Downtown / Sobro•4.7
- KWKatelanWAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Hands down the best food experience we have ever had!! The food was too tier as well as the service. Emma was very knowledgeable and provided us with excellent hospitality. Would 10000% recommend to anyone! The magic show after dinner was mind blowing. It was overall the most incredible experience we have had! Thank you, House of CardsMore infoHouse of CardsPrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- BButtersNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We celebrated our anniversary here after many recommendations and had a wonderful experience. Mark was incredibly knowledgeable and accommodating. The smoked old fashioned was the best we’ve ever had. We had a wonderful time.More infoEddie V's - NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The absolute best food in nashville to treat yourself to on an evening out.More infoChurch and Union - NashvillePrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.6
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Country music can be polarizing. You either love it, or you don’t. Nashville’s food scene, on the other hand, is tough not to like. There’s something for almost every taste and we hear the hot wings just keep getting better. Be it cold brew coffee houses, the ever-popular barbecue, or inventive Southern dishes—you name it, Nashville’s got it. And yes, be prepared to be serenaded by buskers on street corners. It’s called the Music City for a reason.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 22, 2023 there are 77 restaurants in Downtown / Sobro. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Seafood, Southern and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown / Sobro who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown / Sobro either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Music City by Nashville Vacations
- Hotel Indigo Nashville
- Long Hunter
- Howell Park
- Broadway by Nashville Vacations
- Country Music Hall of Fame And Museum
- Musicians Hall of Fame And Museum
- Bicentennial Park
- Fox Trot Carousel
- Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Downtown/Convention Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Downtown
- Rca Studio B
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- Nashville Convention Center
- LP Field
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Downtown
- South Park
- Vyvxat Coliseum
- Banner Lofts by Stay Alfred
- The State Capitol