- AAndybvipNew Orleans / Louisiana •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOne of our favorite restaurants in Nashville, which is saying a whole lot as there are bunches of fine restaurants in Music City. The steaks have never been bad, but the service --- wowsa. Spot on, every time. They make you feel like you're the only diner in the joint. The manager even stops by to check on things. Superb touch, harkens back to another time, a time when service was the keystone and you felt like the establishment actually cared about your experience. I ordered the steak with bourbon shrimp on a bed of grits. Tasted wonderful, if a bit messy. The carrot cake was to go to war for. And, as always, the cocktails were tops. The piano on top of the bar is a neat touch. Definitely will return.More infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - NashvillePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- DBDollarBillAlabama •33 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful venue for couples night out. We split a delicious wedge and I had chicken Marsala. It was wonderful but way too much. My husband had a scrumptious filet. The location was perfect for a concert at Bridgestone.More infoSinatra Bar & LoungePrice: Expensive• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerCentral Kentucky •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Prompt service. Very friendly staff. Great food! Clean restaurantMore infoCalabria Brickoven Pizzeria GoodlettsvillePrice: Expensive• Pizzeria• Goodlettsville•4.6
- JJensenNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This place was great for dinner. Not too busy when we went and the service was super fast. All the employees were great and super friendly. Live music was also great.More infoThe Hampton Social - NashvillePrice: Moderate• American• Downtown / Sobro•4.7
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
When you hear Nashville, Tennessee, your first thought might be country music, and Madison offers plenty of country-style comfort food. Whether you're in Madison for a music concert or just for fun, make sure you check out some Nashville favorites before you leave; fried catfish and smoked ribs are dinnertime staples. A full stack of pancakes will surely get you out of bed early in the morning to enjoy a timeless breakfast. Madison offers plenty of local eateries, from familiar chain restaurants to pizza, barbecue, and popular steakhouses. Of course, no trip to a Southern state would be complete without a slice of pie.
- Ellers Golf Course
- Mchenry Shopping Center
- Primrose Shopping Center
- Comfort Suites At Rivergate Mall
- Marketplace At Rivergate Shopping Center
- Bellshire Shopping Center
- Rivergate Mall Shopping Center
- Americas Best Value Inn - Goodlettsville
- Rivergate Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Park
- Grant City Shopping Center
- Crestwood Suites Nashville-Madison
- Rivergate Square Shopping Center
- Cedar Hill Park
- Pleasant Green Park
- Super 8 Nashville/Whites Creek
- The Shoppes At Rivergate Shopping Center
- Madison Art Center
- Country Inn & Suites - Goodlettsville
- Old Towne Village Shopping Center