- CMChristineMSouthwest Florida •4 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWent with 3 girlfriends. Such a charming restaurant! Food was amazing! Service was great! Highly recommend!More infobha! bha! Persian BistroPrice: Expensive• Persian• Naples•4.9
- AZAlexZTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe enjoyed a meal here for my husband’s birthday. The staff was extremely attentive, filling our wine glasses and water every time they got even close to empty. The crab cake was “the best I’ve ever had” according to my husband. He thoroughly enjoyed his steak and the sea scallops were cooked perfectly. The chocolate birthday dessert they brought out for my husband was perfection and he was so pleased by the end of this meal!More infoOcean Prime - NaplesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Naples•4.8
- CCarriebb21vipNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Exceptional food and service all around. A don't miss. Owner is so nice. Food is delicious. Best crab rangoon and sushi. Owner made my daughter bubble tea. Don't miss. Loved it.More infoSushi Thai DowntownPrice: Moderate• Thai• North Naples•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The lobster bisque was delicious. We got a baked Alaska for dessert and it was one of the best I’ve ever had. Our waiter was amazing, so attentive and gave great recommendations.More infoTruluck's - Ocean's Finest Seafood & Crab - NaplesPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Naples•4.8
- PPudgecoticoSouthwest Florida •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Dinner was good , I had the veal shop, really good my appetizer was not to crazy but good , cocteles were good , Mark our server was very nice , he did a great job . I like overall the restaurant , food and service , will be back .More infoBistro 821Price: Expensive• American• Naples•4.7
Discover North Naples
Not far from the Everglades in southwestern Florida, Naples sits on the Gulf of Mexico and is known for its sandy beaches, warm gulf water, upscale shopping, and terrific dining options. In Naples, the favorite way to enjoy a meal is along the waterfront, whether at an open air bar or at a beach-side cafe serving lighter fare. Naturally, seafood is among the most prominent cuisine choices in Naples. The Gulf is home to many kinds of seafood caught fresh and served at local restaurants in a variety of popular dishes. Check out 5th Avenue South, the unofficial Main Street of Naples, and you won't leave hungry. Here, you'll find everything from classic Italian platters to huge American burgers.