Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether you’re interested in a date night for two, a special gathering in our private Red Room, catering for your big event, or simply relaxing with drinks and appetizers in a chic bar and lounge, J&S Italian Villa proudly provides attentive service in a welcoming atmosphere.
Dr. Daron Praetzel, Owner
*Note: If you are unable to find availability online, please contact us directly and we may be able to accommodate. all guest on our Patio must be 21yrs old
To insure your satisfaction, Weekend Reservation at 501 prime shall be reserved with a Credit Card, you may cancel your reservation any time, 24 hours or before (your scheduled time) with no fees applied, any cancelation with the 24 hours or a No- Show, shall be charged $30 per seat of the reservation, if you are running late please call and let us know, more them 15 minutes late, with out a call, will be considered No-Show.
MUST BE 21 TO DINE IN THIS RESTAURANT DUE TO CASINO PROXIMITY.
Original to the 1924 structure, the Venetian Dining Room is the place to see and be seen, famous for its Friday Night Seafood Buffet and award-winning Sunday Brunch. Breakfast is also served in the dining room Thursday - Sunday, no reservations needed.
Prime Time in the Fountain Room features Prime Rib carved table-side, along with other exquisite appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. Prime Time is fine dining at it's best! We also offer private valet service for our Prime Time guests.
The staff at all of The Arlington Resort restaurants look forward to serving you!
- JSJoeSDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe staff was very courteous and attentive. Mitch was a great waiter!More infoVaultPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Hot Springs•4.7
- LALauraAColumbus •2 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023It was super cold in there. We could barely finish our food before we left. The food was good! It was a little high for burgers and fries.More infoMainline SportsPrice: Moderate• American• Hot Springs•4.5
- LLeahMemphis / West Tennessee •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service, great food, awesome atmosphere! Went for an anniversary and it was perfect. The steak was fabulous!More infoThe BuglerPrice: Expensive• American• Hot Springs•4.8
- KRKRISTALKLittle Rock •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was amazing Service outstanding! Our order was held up in kitchen and they were instantly out to offer free desserts which wasn’t necessary but a nice gesture. They were very much on top of their customer service. We will be back in March!More infoThe OAK room & barPrice: Very Expensive• American• Hot Springs•4.6
- SFSarahFvipKansas City / Kansas •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023OMG, I will be returning every time I go to Hot Springs! I had the petite filet, and it was the best steak I've ever eaten! Service and ambiance was great and made for a wonderful evening! Highly recommend!More info501 PrimePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Hot Springs•4.7
Discover Hot Springs
Consider yourself lucky if you get hungry in this town. The food scene melds its heartland heritage with an appetite for worldly adventure. Southern barbecue tempts meat lovers with tender and flavorful beef and pork, but a surprising number of restaurants have vegetarian choices, too. Friendly pubs and diners offer familiar American foods and pizza, but regional favorites like fried pickles, cheese dip, and possum pie can enliven menus. For something truly local, tuck into a plate of fried catfish drawn from the Mississippi River. If anyone in your party wants a dinner inspired by other cultures, ethnic cuisines such as Italian, Mexican, and Ecuadorian can offer you some more exotic choices.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Hot Springs is The Bugler
- Highway 70 Landing Public Use Area
- Garvan Woodland Gardens
- The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa at the Convention Center
- Degray Lake Resort State Park
- Lake Ouachita
- Charlton Public Use Area
- Womble Ranger Station
- Lee's Landing Holiday Home
- Spillway Public Use Area
- Coronado Golf Course
- Star of The West Public Use Area
- Landing 6D
- Feasler Park
- Desoto Park
- Jaycee Park
- Malvern Shopping Center
- Bathhouse Row
- Hot Springs Central Avenue Historical District
- Super 8 Arkadelphia Caddo Valley Area
- Albert Pike Recreation Area