33 restaurants available nearby
The pizza was delicious. Very different than any I've had before. The service was very good and our server was very friendly. I love the atmosphere and the gardens. It was a very enjoyable experience. I will definitely come back again.
Couldn't have been any better. We were seated and immediately greeted by our server, Brock. We ordered a couple of appetizers, entrees and a small desert. Everything was delicious and we got them in a very reasonable amount of time. The server continuously check on us. We left stuffed and...
Brave New continues to lead by example in the Little Rock food scene. The food, service, and atmosphere are all impeccable. If you want a table overlooking the river (you do), coke with some patience as all good things are worth the wait. Just make sure to save room for dessert!
The food was wonderful, as was the service. The acoustics are terrible (there is nothing to absorb sound), but the decor was trendy. Anyone with hearing difficulties will be frustrated while dining inside. The patio might be a better choice. I will be back sooner rather than later, and will...
- Cloverdale Shopping Center
- Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
- Little Rock Zoo
- Bathhouse Row
- Macarthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Oaklawn Race Track
- DoubleTree by Hilton Little Rock
- Morehart Park
- Burns Park Public Use Area
- Shackleford Plaza Shopping Center
- Central High School
- Little Fir Public Use Area
- Cantrell Heights Shopping Center
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park
- Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conference Center
- Albert Pike Recreation Area
- William J Clinton Presidential Center And Park
- Geyer Springs Shoppers Walk Shopping Center
- Jefferson Square Shopping Center
- Big Dam Bridge