- JFJohnFJackson Hole / Wyoming •6 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had linguine with lobster which was well prepared. Just the right amount of sauce which had a slight tanginess to it which was nice. Pasta perfectly cooked. Plenty of tender lobster tail and claw meat. My daughter had the Ahi tuna. Seared just right with a nice crust from the marinade. Fork tender with no unwanted chewiness. My wife had the shellfish cobb salad. Plenty of shellfish. Ingredients balanced with just the right amount of each. Louis dressing wonderful. Bread service which we could eat all day. Waiter was attentive but not overbearing. Knew the menu and made suggestions which we followed. His recommendations did not disappoint.More infoOcean Prime Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• The Strip•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.3
- SSeanvipLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023One of the best Mastros I've been to! Good job guys!!!More infoMastro's Ocean Club - Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• The Shops at Crystals•4.6
- JAJeffreyAvipDallas - Fort Worth •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What an outstanding restaurant experience!!! We will definitely be back -More infoToca Madera - Las VegasPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• The Strip•4.7
- TLTonyLPhoenix / Arizona •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great dinner, beautiful restaurant! Good service. We will be back.More infoBeauty & Essex- Las VegasPrice: Very Expensive• Speakeasy• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.8
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover The Shops at Crystals
In addition to being a mecca for shoppers, The Shops at Crystals also provides many great dining options. Here, you can try out some Vegas-style pizza and Italian cuisine that will please your taste buds. You can also get some high-quality pub food, delicious burgers, fish and chips, and even pasta dishes piled high with shrimp and other types of seafood. Whether you're interested in casual or upscale options, The Shops at Crystals has you covered. Since this shopping area is located right on the Las Vegas Strip, visitors there also have access to a variety of other resort and food selections.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in The Shops at Crystals is Mastro's Ocean Club - Las Vegas
- Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
- Waldorf Astoria
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Sahara Hotel & Casino
- The Linq
- Four Seasons Hotel
- The Tropicana
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- The Flamingo
- SLS Las Vegas
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Near the Las Vegas Strip
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Paris Hotel and Casino
- Fashion Show Mall
- The City of Las Vegas