Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Las Vegas
Outdoor dining in Las Vegas
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
You can never go wrong with the delicious selection of Italian cuisine favorites on the menu at Fresco Italiano. Made from fresh locally sourced ingredients, each meal is cooked to perfection with attention paid to every detail to satisfy your appetite. The atmosphere here is warm and welcoming with a friendly staff that makes you feel like family. Come by and see for yourself!
New restaurants to OpenTable in Las Vegas
See what locals rave about in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always STK never disappoints. Ambiance was amazing, food was delicious, and service was on point.More infoSTK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas$$$$• Steakhouse• The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas•4.4
- IWIrisWLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The absolute best buffet on the LV strip. Most expensive too but you won’t find this level/magnitude of dishes at your basic buffet. Think of all you can eat + fine dining. You pay for it but you certainly get what you paid for. I was happily stuffed, hubby too. We rolled home and slept very well… thank you! Just need to work on organizing that reservation line a bit better. We had a 10pm dinner that didn’t start until almost 10:45pm, we were extra hungry and so… we ate… A LOT!More infoBacchanal Buffet - Caesars Palace Las Vegas$$$$• American• Caesars Palace•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This was the second time my boyfriend and I visited Hell’s Kitchen and it couldn’t have been any more perfect. We were there to celebrate our one year anniversary and the waiter we had was kind enough to give us free champagne and a free dessert to share. My boyfriend and I greatly appreciated all the efforts that were put into making our night wonderful :)More infoHell's Kitchen - Caesars Palace Las Vegas$$$$• American• Caesars Palace•4.6
- WLWcatinLVLas Vegas •56 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our group wanted to dine prior to seeing the show Bat Out of Hell. We were seated timely and the service was outstanding. I had the salmon and it was melt in your mouth. We had a great meal. Thank you!More infoMon Ami Gabi - Las Vegas - Main Dining Room$$$$• French• Paris Hotel and Casino•4.7
- OMOregonMomLos Angeles •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was amazing but the host stand had us going back and forth three times. First put us by the restroom 2nd by the busing station and then along the hallway. The host stand did not give a great impression but everything else was on pointMore infoCarmine's - Las Vegas$$$$• Italian• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.7
Restaurant experiences trending in Las Vegas
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Las Vegas
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
Discover Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
The bright lights, extravagant restaurants and casino gambling have made Las Vegas a must-visit vacation spot. Just east of the Strip, the Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino offers an array of restaurants that highlight international choices. This includes Japanese, Italian, American, Asian fusion and Mexican restaurants as well as an international buffet. These locales range from high-end, five-star venues to budget cafes. Snack options include frozen yogurt and pastries. Like the gambling, food is available 24 hours a day. Exploring the neighborhood around the Westgate expands the options to include steakhouses, seafood, delis and a number of restaurants with vegan and gluten-free menus.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Our customers recommend Fresco Italiano - Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Edge Steakhouse - Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino and Benihana - Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, NV
As of May 29, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, Italian, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.