Cuisine (20 of 42)
54 restaurants available nearby
Very nice ambiance, food was superb! Actually ordered food from Grill 55 it was amazing
Hands down the most creative and best tasting sushi rolls and dishes!! This was our 4th time at Sushisamba and the funny thing is my husband does not eat sushi! He orders the Sea Bass skewers every time and raves!!
I love Yard Bird!
The overall experience was exceptional. The only complaint I have was a one point during our meal the music playing got turned up so loud that it was actually hurting my ears almost to the point that I was about to walk out. I don't know why. We were there to have a nice relaxing meal with a chef...
First time at this legendary restaurant. It was above our expectations in taste and presentation. Portions were large which is unusual these days and authentic. The service was amazing. Thank you for our first dinner on our first Vegas trip after COVID. What a great experience after this last 20...
We had lunch here and had the Prefix meal. For the first course we had the Greek Salad and Octopus - delicious. The food was so fresh and the vegetables were to perfection. The second course was lamb and fish. Both were very good the fish was outstanding. And for the final course we chose Greek...
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations: Las Vegas at Desert Club Resort
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- The Cliffs at Peace Canyon
- The High Roller
- Marriott's Grand Chateau
- Stephanie Street Center Shopping Center
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas - Convention Center
- New York New York
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Fremont Street Experience
- Early Childhood Development Center Park
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa
- Element Las Vegas Summerlin
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Centennial Centre Shopping Center
- The Planetarium
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Spa