Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*All guests must be 21+ years old. Reservations are exclusively through OpenTable. Kitchen is open until 9pm on weekdays and 10pm on weekends.
Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing, exposed undergarments or tank tops
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Prime Social is at the discretion of management. We reserve the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappro
Owner Cherven and Mehret are dedicated to bringing authentic international flavors to Kansas City. Focusing on high-quality ingredients and homemade quality, Mesob is a unique and flavorful experience.
Head Chef and Owner:
Mesob Restaurant and Rhum Bar specialize in fine sipping rum with over 300 bottles. We are Kansas City's only Premium Rhum bar with a selection all around the world.
From home kitchens in Haiti to hotel fine dining, Head Chef Cherven Desauguste develops dishes that delight your senses.
Eretria-born Mehret Tesfamariam brings warmth, quality, and comfort to Mesob's Ethiopian dishes.
- CDChrisDKansas City / Kansas •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWalking in, we loved the ambiance of Brix. Very cozy, and the smells were amazing! We ordered fabulous drinks- I had a margarita and my husband had the Irishman and the Mexican. We both ordered different Birria plates and the meat was delectable! Will be back!More infoBrix Latin American Cuisine - WestportPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Kansas City•4.8
- LPLisaPKansas City / Kansas •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat service great drinks great ambience. Great outdoor area with plenty of TV’sMore infoPrime Social - Kansas CityPrice: Expensive• Cocktail Bar• E. Kansas City•4.7
- TLTracyL1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoIt was amazingly a great time!!!! I will definitely come again!!!More infoFountain HausPrice: Moderate• American• E. Kansas City•4.7
- JLJLoveKansas City / Kansas •38 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Capital Grille gave us the special touches to celebrate our anniversary. From the hearts on the table to the anniversary dessert we felt special. The food was amazing as always.More infoThe Capital Grille - Kansas CityPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Plaza / Brookside•4.8
- KMKarenMvipKansas City / Kansas •67 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a guaranteed good meal! Love the gnocchi no matter what the current seasonal options they offer. Definitely ask for bread before the meal it's sooo good!! I generally add on the recommended wine offering for whatever meal I'm ordering as I have never been disappointed with the pairing.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Kansas CityPrice: Moderate• American• Kansas City•4.5
Discover Kansas City
Kansas City lives up to the expectation as a place with many delicious eateries. If you're in a casual dining mood, be sure to try a Daddy Duke po' boy, which is a local favorite. Cooked with Andouille pork sausage and Cajun butter, there's no question why people love it. If you're feeling a little more upscale, you can have some exquisite lobster macaroni and cheese or a bone-in dry aged New York strip steak. For dessert, try a plate of strawberry shortcake or treat your senses to a slice of key lime pie. For an even more indulgent choice, get a slice of decadent chocolate lava cake.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in E. Kansas City is Conductor Club