- MEMichaelEEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoNo complaints. Service was excellent. Appetizers were promptly on the table. Soon following the soup. Main course was delayed just a little bit, not that we really noticed, but the waiter came to us all apologetic and explained that our ticket was misplaced in the kitchen. But our food will be out shortly. We said no problem and thought that was the end of it. After the waiter left, the manager came to our table and apologized and said that the restaurant will cover our bill. We said that wasn’t necessary but they insisted. Our entire meal was free. I still tipped the waiter and tipped him well to insure him all was well.More infoThe Chop House - SeviervillePrice: Moderate• Steak• Sevierville•4.5
- RWRobinWMobile •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were greeted upon arrival and offered a choice of tables. My wife and I both had the same entrée (bone in ribeye), the stakes were prepared as ordered with excellent taste and quality. Not impressed with the vegetables, the potatoes were ok but just glorified French fries and the carrots were a little underdone, not up to the standard of the stakes. I would have liked to have a small simple dinner salad; the salad selections were all too large to serve as an appetizer. The wine (La Patience Merlot) was also an outstanding paring. The table service was also excellent, always available without being overbearing. This will be high on the list for our dining option on future visits to Heartsong.More infoEmber & Elm at Dollywood’s HeartSong ResortPrice: Expensive• Southern• Pigeon Forge•4.1
- DDawgSouth Carolina •11 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoFood was great but out of several entre items. Service was excellent as always.More infoCalhoun's Pigeon ForgePrice: Moderate• American• Pigeon Forge•4.1
- LDLadonnaDNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Abby was our server- two nights in a row. She is fantastic- so kind, friendly, and helpful. The food was good- the service was the best.More infoSong & Hearth at Dollywood's DreamMore Resort and SpaPrice: Expensive• Southern• Gatlinburg•4.4
- BCBrittneyCGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was awesome and the service was awesome!More infoHard Rock Cafe - Pigeon ForgePrice: Moderate• American• Pigeon Forge•4.6
East Tennessee is a historic location with plenty of restaurants to suit anyone's palate. The Knoxville and Sevierville area restaurants have an excellent selection of distinctive dishes to choose from. Specialty dishes like the Louisiana crawfish fritters and roasts of venison are great for those who want an authentic Tennessee experience. Try surf and turf, a beef and lobster dish, when you can't decide between seafood and meat. For a more high-end experience, lamb burgers and blacked salmon pasta are available. Pizza restaurants are ample in the area, too. For true Southern dishes, try out some pork chops, shrimp and grits, or venison with foie gras dirty rice.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 9, 2023 there are 5 restaurants in Sevierville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steak, American, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sevierville who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sevierville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hanging 'Round
- Burke Tarr Stadium
- Ryder's View
- Applewood Riverhouse
- Rainforest Adventures
- Lost Creek Golf Course
- Black Oak Park
- Grainger County Park
- College Square Shopping Center
- Quality Inn Interstate Kodak
- Days Inn Kodak - Sevierville Interstate Smokey Mountains
- Mascot Park
- The Mcmahan Indian Mound
- Shepard Inn
- Millstone Golf Club
- Super 8 - Sevierville
- Nelson Merry Park
- Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum
- Smokies Inn & Suites - Sevierville/Kodak
- Baymont Inn and Suites Kodak