Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Step back in maritime history on board the former tender ship the MV Cill Airne, located on North Wall Quay, Dublin’s floating Restaurant & Bar on the River Liffey. Enjoy the unrivalled views of the waterfront in the heart of Dublin’s docklands. Enjoy a cocktail in our main bar or outside on our outdoor deck – a promising option for a sunny afternoon on the River Liffey. Dine with us in the stunning Quay 16 Restaurant, with a capacity of 80 guests, offering an a la carte menu and competitive group set menus, catering for all dining requirements or celebrate your birthday or any special occasion in our private bar, the White Bar.
Heading to the 3 Arena or to the Bord Gais Theatre? Begin or end your evening on board The MV Cill Airne, only 5 minutes walk to the 3 Arena and a short stroll across the Samuel Beckett Bridge to the Bord Gais Theatre
Whatever the taste, whatever the occasion, Mackenzie's promises something for everyone. Open Mon-Thurs from 12pm – 3pm for our Lunch Menu and again at 4pm – 9pm for our Dinner Menu on Friday 12pm-3pm for our Brunch Menu and 4pm-9.30pm for our Dinner Menu. On Saturday open 10am-3pm for brunch and 4pm-9:30pm for dinner and Sunday 10am-3pm brunch and 4pm-8pm dinner.
Mains range from woodfired pizzas, pasta, burgers, ribs and steaks to seafood and salads. Choose from a mouth-watering selection of hearty and comforting desserts with an equally diverse drinks menu, choose from a range of creative cocktails and wines with vegan options available on tap. Celebrating a no frills menu big on taste and designed to be enjoyed with groups of family and friends… however big or small. Pre Theater menu strictly runs from 4PM-6.30PM on show nights. Brunch is served Friday to Sunday please check menu times and opening times.
- LKLiamK1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoLovely meal, fantastic service. Overall a super evening.More infoCharlotte QuayPrice: Moderate• European• Grand Canal Dock (D4)•4.5
- SCSarahC1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoReally enjoyed our meal and the staff were very friendly. Great location. Food itself was good but the ravioli dish was only ok.More infoMackenzie'sPrice: Expensive• International• Grand Canal Dock (D2)•4
- JGJohnGDublin •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeen meaning to come to Osteria Lucio for ages but had not managed to for one reason or another. We both love Italian food and previously were big fans of Ross Lewis's Chapter One - particularly the pre-theatre menu. From start to finish we had an incredible meal - every dish was amazing - full of flavour. Service was also attentive and friendly. My wife had the fish of the day, and I had the Apis Pizza, and both were simply delicious. For dessert We had the Lucio Tiramisu and the dessert special (Pannacotta with Figs) - Both just gorgeous and a perfect end to a perfect meal. Having left it so long to come - we certainly will not be leaving it as long for the next visit.More infoOsteria LucioPrice: Expensive• Italian• Grand Canal Dock (D2)•4.6
- JBJiriBExclusive •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023We had a lovely time. Our waitress Julia took a really great care of us. It was myself, my partner and my parents and we received great recommendations. Got some extra sides to our beautiful meat and a very nice champagne sorbet surprise between the starters and the main. Will have to come back soon to try the desserts!More infoForbes Street by Gareth MullinsPrice: Expensive• Irish• South City Centre•4
- CGConorGDublin •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 6, 2023Amazing and friendly staff! Bit expensive but well worth it. Alexander and the rest of the team were amazing and never left us waiting for anything. Overall, a brilliant place and highly recommended!More infoAnantara The Marker Dublin Hotel- Rooftop Bar and TerracePrice: Very Expensive• European• Grand Canal Dock (D2)•3.8
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Grand Canal Dock (D2) is MV Cill Airne Boat Bar and Restaurant
- Grand Canal Dock Dart Station
- Shelbourne Park Greyhound Stadium
- Grand Canal Quay 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Dublin Barge Hire
- Waterside Grand Canal Apartment
- Camden & Clayton Apartments
- Bahnhof Grand Canal Dock
- Shelbourne Village Gasworks - Luxury Apartments
- The Shipwright Guesthouse
- Your Home From Home Apartments
- Luxury Apartment, Incredible Views
- Gallery Quay Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Luxury High-Rise Apartment
- Apartment The Hibernian
- Ringsend Park
- Gallery Quay, Grand Canal Apartments