Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The OpenTable Diner’s Choice Award winner for the best food, wine list & service in the State of Michigan.
Enjoy a wonderful and slow-paced dinner over several courses, paired with one of our over 350 different wines, chosen with the help of our Sommelier.
USDA Prime grade steaks are cut freshly in-house and are well taken care of with love and passion, just like we do with every so smallest ingredient. Each plate is prepared with perfection, passion and just the right amount of magic.
- MWMicheleWChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoThe food and service was exceptional. We both had steak and a soup (me) and salad (him) as an appetizer. We took steak home. Some of the best food presentation and wine list I’ve seen. By far the best in this area. I do recommend not sitting in the table closest to the kitchen. While you couldn’t see what was going on behind the half wall of wine boxes - you could hear every word of the hectic kitchen which sort of was a distraction from an otherwise romantic environment.More infoThe Station 100Price: Very Expensive• European• Frankenmuth•4.7
- MLMLPESJvipColumbus •29 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Great selection of pizzas - enjoy getting several smaller/personal pizzas, all different kinds. Service was very good.More infoUno Pizzeria & Grill - Birch RunPrice: Moderate• American• Brighton•4.5
- KBKarenBDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server David did a great job. Food came out quick, hot and delicious!More infoFrankenmuth Bavarian Inn RestaurantPrice: Moderate• German• Frankenmuth•4.5
- CRCherylRColumbus •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023LOVE the family style dinner and all the delicious sides and salads and breads and dessert and soup that accompanies the SO yummy chicken and gravy !! Then a long john from the bakery downstairs and I have had my favorite meal of the year already!!More infoZehnder's of FrankenmuthPrice: Moderate• American• Frankenmuth•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Detroit
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Frankenmuth is part of the Greater Saginaw area and has plenty to offer in terms of food, especially if you like dishes that match its quaint Bavarian Village theme. Lots of bakeries and coffee shops serve everything from New Orleans-style beignets to fresh homemade fudge and pralines for those who have a sweet tooth. This area boasts the expected Bavarian restaurants in addition to Italian eateries, Cajun places, and Asian fusion cuisine. Comfort food is best explored with the town's iconic fried chicken, a recipe that has brought in diners for over a century. Frankenmuth is also known for its growing beer industry. Many of the local breweries also serve classic American pub fare like burgers, barbecue, wings, and fish-and-chips.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Frankenmuth is The Station 100
- Baymont Inn & Suites Bridgeport/Frankenmuth
- Watrousville United Methodist Church Historical Marker
- Deford State Game Area
- Saint Lorenz Evangelical Lutheran Church Historical Marker
- Mayville Museum
- Gilford United Methodist Church Historical Marker
- Indianfields Park
- Frankenmuth Historical Marker
- Bridgeport Station
- Bavarian Inn Lodge
- William H Carson House Historical Marker
- Rolling Hills Golf Course
- Vassars Logging Era Historical Marker
- Millington Station
- Zehnders Restaurant Historical Marker
- Cass City Station Historical
- Peninsular Sugar Refining Company Historical Marker
- Trinity Episcopal Church Historical Marker
- Heritage Park 70
- Cross Park