- MGMarkGvipDallas - Fort Worth •45 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAn excellent evening. Service was very good. Thanks Christie. Food. Steak Salerno and Tuna Tartare. What could be any better for appetizers. Entrees. Halibut. Pork chop. Romano crusted salmon. No clear winner - all were good. Dessert - a pecan twille. The waitress recommended an excellent by the glass cab. Earthquake. Now. One huge drawback. The noise level was quite low. We ate outside. The garden area had nice coolers but for whatever reason they were not hooked up. Not only was it a little warm, but the mosquitoes were relentless. HINT. The fans would have brought about cooling and lessened the skeeters. Finally the tiki torches and ( gag) a mosquito fogger brought table top relief, but the ankles were dined upon by hungry mosquitoes. Folks, this isn’t rocket science - turn on the water cooled fans. We ate well. A good time was had by all diners, including the pests. 😒(Inside - a very noisy B D party) -More infoBISTECCA – An Italian Steakhouse (formerly The Grotto)Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Flower Mound•4.9
- DBDavidBvipDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023We’ve eaten here a number of times. Very good food and service all around. Their gluten free pizza is very good!More infoFioriPrice: Moderate• Italian• Flower Mound•4.5
- SShannonDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023The food was amazing with fantastic service. The environment was wonderful for lots of picture taking and selfie moments. We came for my daughters 13th birthday with some friends and could not be happier with our experience.More infoLost ColonyPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Highland Village•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 21, 2023Great place with amazing food. The scallops were delicious and the chocolate cake tooMore infoPrime Farm to TablePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Flower Mound•4.8
- CChapchapAustin •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023This is where I go when i visit my family in Flower Mound. Great patio. Great food! (Especially their New Mexican style Carne Guisada) Their margaritas could be better, but they have some really good cocktails.More infoMi Dia From Scratch - Flower MoundPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Flower Mound•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Highland Village
The quaint, affluent, Highland Village is just minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth Airport. Breakfast cafes and local coffee shops are a popular way to start the day, as is a night dining out in one of the town's upscale eateries. Choices like pub fare, Latin cuisine, Brazilian steakhouses and modern American fare make for an elegant night out, regardless of your budget. If you prefer something simple, you can always get a quick bite of burgers and brats. If down-home cooking is more your style, enjoy cuisine straight from the farm to your table. You won't find a shortage of Mexican, Chinese or local pizza joints, either.