- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined todayThis was a really friendly and fun restaurant! They found our reservation and had a table for us right away. Everyone working there was approachable, and while we had a slight wait for our food we were well taken care of. A few things slipped on a busy Saturday night but anything that got missed was easily fixable. Our waiter handled a table of 6 like a pro. Bonus: The fish all seemed really happy and that made them fun to watch!More infoRainforest Cafe - Grapevine MillsPrice: Moderate• American• Grapevine•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoJuan provided exceptional service. The server were slow presented the various cuts, my table had completed our dessert before the ribeye and spicy sausage came out. Other than that everything was great!More infoFogo de Chao - North IrvingPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Coppell•4.3
- SShariwDallas - Fort Worth •5 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023I am upset that you did away with the free focaccia breadbasket. You had also removed several dishes from the menu - alfredo based. The 1/2 price bottle of wine was great, and our food was fine - just not special. Waiter was very good, but your restaurant is no longer special - run of the mill Italian. Not sure I will return.More infoMio Nonno Trattoria - Flower MoundPrice: Expensive• Italian• Flower Mound•4.8
- JBJenniBvipDallas - Fort Worth •14 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 4, 2023Our server was rude and not friendly. Our food was good as always.More infoEno's Pizza Tavern - CoppellPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Coppell•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New years dinnerMore infoLamberti's Ristorante and Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Irving•4.5
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
In the diverse neighborhood of Coppell, Texas, there are plenty of food choices and cuisines to sample that signify home and fun, featuring southern comfort foods like fried green tomatoes and shrimp and grits. Picnics in the park and family time are two of the major activities that people enjoy, complete with takeout from many of the local restaurants, bistros, and cafes. With easy access to freshly caught saltwater fish, seafood is a prominent choice in this neighborhood. It includes food selections like stone crab claws, lobster bisque, and miso-glazed sea bass. Classic American steaks are also a big draw in Coppell, getting locals and visitors dressed up for fine dining.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Coppell is Bruno’s Ristorante