- BBarbie13vipDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was my first time dining at the Henry. I met a friend for a birthday brunch. Our server was a very pleasant young lady, whose name I’m afraid I don’t remember was just awesome. I had the breakfast burrito and asked for my bacon to be on the side. Best breakfast burrito ever and the bacon was so crispy and delicious. Mimosas were wonderful, the Keylime tart out of this world, and the latte we had at the end was simply delicious. This lovely place is in the middle of downtown Dallas. You have a couple parking options, you can valet for eight dollars or you can park at the union which is the building that Tom Thumb is located as well, and the Henry will validate your parking. If you’ve not tried this place you have to try it. It’s well worth your time and money.More infoThe Henry - DallasPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Corridor•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe best things about Crown Block were the service and ambience. We went there with our kids to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Our server was professional, courteous, and friendly, and so was the rest of the staff. The ambience was relaxing and fun, and nothing beats the view of Reunion Tower. I definitely recommend the Wagyu Burger, and the dessert was awesome. However, my wife and son got the salmon steak, and it was too dry. At $48 per salmon steak, we expected better. Onion rings were also too dry; hence the three star rating. Still, we all had a great time. Thank you, Crown Block!More infoCrown BlockPrice: Very Expensive• American• Downtown•4.5
- PPierreDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 23, 2023Wait was extended due to not enough waiters and system was down so our online reservation was not received Food came quickly and was excellent Sinai was an excellent waitressMore infoRed Lobster - DuncanvillePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Desoto•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Server was attentive and personable. Food and drinks were a 10/10More infoSTK - DallasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.1
- KGKishaGDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Everything was great. The food and vibe were nice. Can't wait to go back.More infoKitchen + Kocktails by Kevin Kelley - DallasPrice: Moderate• Southern• Downtown•4.5
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Discover Cedar Hill
Most restaurants in Cedar Hill, Texas, are family friendly. Some may favor the city’s outstanding pizza joint that serves outstanding stromboli and New York-style pizza. Other family members may prefer to dine at the seafood grill where the gumbo and waffle fries are amazing. Still others may prefer the fried chicken served family style with delicious fresh vegetables and music accompaniment. Others may argue for the great Tex-Mex including the spicy shrimp. Terrific hamburgers or alligator are also on the menu here and are sure to delight more adventurous family members. Of course, you may consider leaving everyone at home, allowing you to head out for a great steak dinner.