Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*Parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant to reserve your table.
We are really French, in Cincinnati USA since december 2016, to provide family french cooking in a casual french bistrot style,
Seasonal and local food are using as much as possible, no cooking artifacts or artificials food, only natural food, scratch cooking is our priority, even if it take more time to serve our customers.
A place to go, not only for special occasion... just come in get Lunch and Dinner...
we simply want you to enjoy your experience...
We have a Happy Hour Wednesday and Thursday
check our website www.ChezReneeFrenchBistrot.com
20 Brix also includes a patio with comfortable seating areas for customers to enjoy. 20 Brix has created an environment that not only provides a unique wine and food experience to patrons, but also a relaxing backdrop to enjoy every last sip and bite.
The knowledgeable staff is ready to offer suggestions and tastes of the available wines at any time. Part of the pleasure of visiting the 20 Brix wine bar and restaurant is pairing your favorite wine with one of the contemporary entrees, salads, or pizzas.
- KWKristenWCincinnati / Dayton •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing meal with an equally incredible atmosphere! Their cheeseburger is easily one of, if not THE, best one I’ve ever had in Cincinnati. My boyfriend loved the lamb chop so much that he continued to talk about it hours after we left the restaurant -something he has never done.More infoCincinnati DistillingPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Milford•4.6
- WSWilliamSvipCincinnati / Dayton •9 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoSuch wonderful food! It was nearly empty on a Friday night! It was quiet and nice music with wonderful service. It was surprising very few people were there. Definitely worth going again. Parking might be an issue if there was a crowd. Great dining experience!More infoChez Renée French BistrotPrice: Moderate• French• Milford•4.4
- MSMarkSvipSt. Louis •20 reviews4.0Dined 6 days agoGreat lunch on the patio. Weather was perfect and the location while small works very well. Food was very good and wine selection was adequate.More info20 BrixPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Milford•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerVirginia •1 review4.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023The hot honey chicken was amazing! Flights were great as well! Great setting, great service.More infoFifty West BrewpubPrice: Moderate• Brewery• Mariemont•4.4
- SSkbennettvipCincinnati / Dayton •17 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023What a hidden gem that we never knew about! Dined for the first time and enjoyed every bit of the evening- the service, food and ambiance was delightful. We will return for sure!More infoThe Birch - In Terrace ParkPrice: Moderate• American• Milford•4.7
A suburb of Cincinnati, Milford is a charming city that is known for its incredible Italian food. The city is located along the Little Miami River, so you’ll get a picturesque view of trees and hills just about anywhere you decide to eat. Stroll along Milford’s Main Street to get some of the best Italian food in Ohio. The street has several drop-in restaurants where you can make your own custom pizza pies. You’ll also find more elegant restaurants in Milford that tout local fare, including steak, seafood and duck. On weekends, head to one of Milford's many charming cafes before making your way to nearby Riverside Park for a stroll.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 28, 2023 there are 7 restaurants in Milford. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, American, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Milford who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Milford either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Kroger Hills State Reserve
- Pattison Park
- Riverside Park
- Milford Shopping Center
- Milford Plaza Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Northeast-Milford
- Milford Station Historical
- Indian Creek Wildlife Area
- Wards Corner Shopping Center
- Romar Shopping Center
- Carriage Way Park
- Delco Plaza Shopping Center
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati-Milford
- Rheinstrom Park
- Stonelick Lake State Park
- Deer Track Golf Course
- Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Northeast
- Wards Crossing Shopping Center
- Little Miami Scenic State Park
- Rivers Edge Shopping Center