- EHEdwardHCincinnati / Dayton •1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoGreat place to go before a show! Great salads and the hummus app were very goodMore infoLudlow GaragePrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Highpoint•4.5
- NNelleyOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFirst of all dinner was awesome. Our servers were Tae and Anthony. Both were great but Tae was exceptional. I mentioned to a manager how I was so impressed with how Tae carried herself in the dining room. You all should be so thankful to have an employee that not only treats the customers with great care but also really shows that she respects where she works and cares about the little things she noticed that (must not have been correct or to JR standard) and quickly and discreetly makes the necessary adjustments. I only once knew what she fixed but saw multiple other staff pass by thanking her so I knew my observations were correct. I was really just in awe watching at first all of the wonderful staff and Tae just really surprised me that she was not part of your management team. She is definitely a asset to your team and I wanted to make certain that you all know that. M DolenMore infoJeff Ruby's Steakhouse - CincinnatiPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Central Business District•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHeather was our server and she was phenomenal, amazing, knowledgeable and fun!!!! In fact the entire experience was great! The atmosphere is a bit loud but what a cool place and building. All of the food was well presented and prepared, and probably perfect, but some things I loved, and some not so much. I’m pretty sure it’s me not them though! Overall it’s a fantastic place with a staff who seems to love their job and do a great job!More infoSottoPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Central Business District•4.9
- TTamiCincinnati / Dayton •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWonderful anniversary dinner date. The food was delicious and our waitress was great. The host stand was not attended when we arrived and when she did arrive she was on the phone for a while dealing with reservations. Highly recommend the butter pie.More infoThe PrecinctPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Hyde Park•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Probably the best Italian meal I’ve ever had. Got the ricotta, artichoke and meatballs for starters, the Sunday Sauce, Gricia, Limon and Butternut & Mascarpone pastas, all amazing. Drinks for the table included Sicilian Sour, Autumn Spritz, Fratelli Libre and a pour of their private select Eagle Rare. All of them were absolutely delicious. *The restaurant doesn’t offer dessert, so take that into consideration. But honestly you won’t even miss it.More infoPepp & DoloresPrice: Moderate• Italian• Over the Rhine•4.8
Clifton, Ohio, situated outside of Cincinnati, is the site of many delicious restaurants that provide options for all sorts of diners. For a truly delicious meal, grab a plate of specialty soft tacos. With your choice of chicken, steak or vegetables, these tacos come topped with lettuce, onions, pico de gallo and sour cream. If you're up for something more adventurous, try the chicken vindaloo at one of Clifton's Indian restaurants. This meal is comprised of chicken and potatoes cooked in a tangy hot sauce. Alternatively, you could dine on something a little more casual, while delicious nonetheless, with a plate of chicken tenders and fries at a diner or grill. Enjoy a wide array of flavors, classic favorites and international cuisines in Clifton's restaurant scene.