Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in Homewood
New restaurants to OpenTable in Homewood
Outdoor dining in Homewood
See what locals rave about in Homewood
- CHCHARLESN1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWonderful and creative food, friendly, kind nd, human wait staff, amazing gelato and macarons. The ambiance is special. I just wish there were more people enjoying it. It may have been because of the holiday weekend. I hope that was not a typical crowd I would hate to see this restaurant fold! It would be a loss.More infoLa Voute Bistro$$$$• French American• Homewood•4.3
- TZTinaZChicago / Illinois •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agothe current website did not have the correct TIMES and our reservation was right as they opened and the wait staff had not all arrive. The current Glenwood Oaks is nothing like the old "classic" Glenwood Oaks from a few years ago. On the bright side, the brunch buffet was unlimited = from eggs & bacon to sauteed tilapia.More infoGlenwood Oaks Restaurant$$$$• American• Glenwood•2.9
- ASAlisonSSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Went for dinner on New Year's Day. Service was top-notch. Our waiter was attentive, helpful and entertaining. Cocktails were delicious; highly recommend the crawfish fritter appetizer. The batter was perfect, and the sauce was a perfect complement. I had the crawfish risotto. The spice was there but not overpowering. Huge serving -- had plenty for lunch today. Others at the table had the red fish, catfish, and fried chicken and everyone was completely satisified. For dessert, try the key lime pie -- the texture is soft and creamy. I'm not a huge pie fan but I love this!More infoMaple Tree Inn$$$$• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Homewood•4.8
- KKen10Chicago / Illinois •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I love Redstar! The menu is great! Prices are reasonable and the energy is always good, whether you are with a group or alone a time will be had!More infoRed Star Matteson$$$$• American• Matteson•3.9
- CBCandiceBChicago / Illinois •11 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 15, 2021Valentines dinner was great with my son at the Buffalo Wild Wings.More infoBuffalo Wild Wings - Homewood$$$$• American• Homewood•3.9
Award winning restaurants in Homewood
Restaurant experiences trending in Homewood
Discover more great restaurants
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Choose from a James Beard Award-winner led American restaurant in the Willis Tower or an easy breezy Northern Californian spot in the West Loop.
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Homewood
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Chicago
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 12 top Chicago restaurants
The Windy City has endless options when it comes to transforming a regular Saturday night into an unforgettable evening. Though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party. Ring in a birthday at a cevicheria on a bustling West Loop rooftop. Toast a relationship milestone at a MICHELIN-starred, Korean American gem in Avondale. These are the 12 best restaurants in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
6 Must-Book Restaurants in Chicago Right Now
It’s never a bad time to introduce a fresh crop of restaurants to your tried-and-tested repertoire. Here are a dozen new contenders across the Windy City—places you’ll tell all your friends about, whether it’s a farm-to-table favorite returning after a two-year hiatus or a chic gem in a brand-new hotel.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The south side of Chicago is not the baddest part of town, especially when it comes to eating establishments in Homewood. This is especially true for family-style restaurants offering a buffet table or blue plate specials. Pubs and pizzerias are common in Homewood, offering quick comfort food at reasonable prices. You can also find several authentic Asian, Mexican, and Italian restaurants serving a wide variety of vegetables and pasta dishes. Homewood is the location for eclectic vegetarian eateries designed specifically for those who are health conscious and seeking gluten-free menus. And of course, barbecue, seafood, and steak are available at the specialty houses in the community, giving anyone visiting Homewood plenty of options for an excellent meal regardless of what his or her palate desires!
Frequently asked questions
As of June 2, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Homewood. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Creole / Cajun / Southern, French American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Homewood who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Homewood either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.