- COCindyOvipChicago / Illinois •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI met friends at the The Barrel Club because it was halfway between our locations. I just found the restaurant online, and didn’t have any pre-conceived ideas. We loved everything. The salads were amazing. I got bacon Mac and cheese. It was tasty. The team members were all friendly and helpful. The prices were reasonable. They had a photographer on-site, which was a nice touch. (Note you do have to pay for the framed photos.) We will securely be back.More infoThe Barrel ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Lawn•4.7
- Iimages234uChicago / Illinois •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We had a really good experience here can't wait to go again.More infoTavern at MidwayPrice: Moderate• American• Midway•4.9
- NINICOLEM1 review5.0Dined on Oct 29, 2023I was there celebrating my birthday and the staff was wonderful. My friends and family had a great time. This is one of my favorite restaurants.More infoCulichi Town- ChicagoPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Midway•5
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Food was amazing, we got at exactly what we wanted for a good price.More infoCrab King Cajun Boil and BarPrice: Moderate• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Burbank•4.6
- TRToniRvipChicago / Illinois •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We wanted to celebrate New Year’s Day with something special and Cooper’s Hawk was perfect. We’re wine club members so we began with a tasting then lunch afterwards. Everything was greatMore infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Oak LawnPrice: Moderate• American• Oak Lawn•4.4
Chicago’s 9 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Chicago’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include a nationally acclaimed South Indian spot and a Ukrainian spot from a James Beard Award-winning duo.
These are Chicago’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for Chicago.
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Chicago
Chicagoans know that special-occasion meals come in all shapes and sizes. And even though many celebrations in this Midwestern sports town are centered around home team victories, championships aren’t the only reasons to party here. These Windy City restaurants transform a regular Saturday (or Monday or Tuesday) night into an unforgettable evening. Read on for a guide to the 10 best places in Chicago for celebrating special occasions right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
6 new restaurants making a splash in Chicago right now
Chicago’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support on Juneteenth, and everyday. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Chicago’s 8 favorite bars
Chicago’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges and charming wine bars to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
15 restaurants that define Chicago
Meet the best restaurants that define Chicago's dining scene, capturing its past and present while also imagining its future.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Chicago
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
The 11 Best Restaurants in Chicago for a Romantic Date Night
Whether it’s for that special February holiday or just because, the Windy City abounds with romantic restaurants. A sexy seafood spot in River North serves exquisite oysters and liquid nitrogen cocktails. In the West Loop, a Croatian Italian restaurant steered by a Top Chef winner has plenty of cozy corners for cuddling. A flamenco guitarist serenades diners at a 50-year-old fondue favorite in Lakeview. Chicago has plenty of options for your next date, whether you’re looking for a casual evening of quiet conversation or a show-stopping display of culinary wooing. Go ahead and put down that heart-shaped chocolate box and book a table at one of these 11 romantic restaurants instead.
9 Bucket-List Burgers in Chicago
Deep-dish pizza and loaded hot dogs might be what the Windy City is known for, but Chicago knows how to make a damn good burger. The city is jam-packed with restaurants presenting their takes on the ground meat sandwich. Think Venteux’s chuck patty topped with raclette and crispy shallots, Adorn’s dry-aged prime beef burger, or Blue Door Farm Stand’s vegan quinoa burger with mango chutney. Here are the best burgers you do not want to miss in Chicago.
Burbank caters not only to the local crowd but also to tourists. With a decent amount of attractions, shops and landmarks, there are many things to see and do. Keep in mind that Downtown Chicago is approximately 12 miles away. When it comes to dining options, Burbank meets expectations because the eating places in this neighborhood are culturally diverse. The diners in Burbank have cooks who can whip up an unforgettable meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even if you're a vegan, Burbank has a restaurant that will satisfy you. You'll be delighted to know that getting your hands on a Chicago-style hot dog or a deep-dish pizza is going to be an effortless task.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Burbank (Illinois) is Ken's on Western