- PSPhilipSCalifornia Central Coast •4 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoWe were a party of 5, and enjoyed the “French night” menu specials. The scallops were cooked perfectly in a delicious light cream sauce; and the steak au poivre was delicious. Attentive and friendly service.More infoAdelina's BistroPrice: Expensive• Californian• Nipomo•4.6
- JJacque57San Francisco Bay Area •14 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023This was our second year going to Far Western for Thanksgiving. The food was good. The service was excellent. The price for the meal was a little pricey and the dessert should have been included with the meal. The price was expensive for the dessert. Overall we enjoyed our meal.More infoFar Western TavernPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Orcutt / Santa Maria•4.8
- KKiksLos Angeles •10 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Our table server Edward was very nice person. Accomodating. Food portion was good for two seniors. Price was just right. We are definitely going back.More infoRed Lobster - Santa MariaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Orcutt / Santa Maria•4
- AGAlisonGSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We love this place! Wish I remembered our servers name but he couldn’t have been nicer! Perfect balance of presence and responsiveness with leaving us alone to enjoy our evening. Thank you Ventana Grill! It is our third time there and you never disappoint! It is now a must for every time we come to Pismo Beach. ❤️More infoVentana GrillPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Pismo Beach•4.5
- PPollyCalifornia Central Coast •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The best meal we’ve had in a long while. My husband and I split a 20 oz New York cooked to a perfect Smokey med rare. Our son ordered a 10 oz filet. Again with the red oak it too was delicious. Salads, loaded baked potatoes, buttery garlic bread and beans we were too full to have the ice cream that was included. We asked for it to go and our waitress Felicia was extremely accommodating. Highly recommend. We Will be back.More infoJocko's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Nipomo•4.5
Discover Orcutt/Santa Maria
Sometimes known as one of the world's best barbecue towns, Santa Maria and Orcutt, California, offer up plenty of delicious dining options. The oak-smoked barbecue in this town is hard to beat. Guests looking for a different twist on barbecue will want to try the BBQ tri-tip Santa Maria style. Alternatively, you can enjoy many other choices in this coastal city, including Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Italian and many more. If you have a full day ahead of you, you can start it with a savory breakfast like huevos rancheros or biscuits and gravy. Those looking for a quick bite to eat in this historic ranching area can easily find great juicy burgers with all the toppings.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Orcutt / Santa Maria. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Orcutt / Santa Maria who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Orcutt / Santa Maria either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Santa Maria Shopping Center
- Sunset Ridge Golf Course
- Town Center West Shopping Center
- Costco Power Shopping Center
- Broadway Pavillion Shopping Center
- Pine Canyon Station
- Candlewood Suites Santa Maria
- Alice Threfts Park
- Ocean Beach Park
- Suey Park
- Tunnell Park
- North Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Pepper Tree Plaza Shopping Center
- Quality Inn & Suites
- Adam Park
- Grogan Park
- Lompoc Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Memorial Park
- Oak Knoll Shopping Center South
- Buena Vista Park