Cuisine (20 of 26)
72 restaurants available nearby
I decided to go all five stars because the manager Save the Day. There was a young man in the front of the store who was not very accommodating when we had arrangements made ahead of time but management and wait staff definitely made up the difference therefore highly recommended. What fact we ate...
We had the grilled sea bass, which was OUTSTANDING. The whole fish was served deboned. The salsa verde was perfectly salty and garlicy. The sauteed sweet pea tendrils were a welcome variation from the spinach that is normally served.
It was our first meal since March 2020, we will be back.
Amazing service!! And the food is great too! I am most definitely coming back!!!
- Marina Village Shopping Center
- Calle Real Shopping Center
- Cannery Row Inn
- San Marcos Pass Ranger Station
- Andree Clark Bird Refuge
- Seventeen Mile Drive Village Shopping Center
- Hidden Gem at Lake Nacimiento in Paso Robles Wine Country
- Downtown City Park
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Goleta Beach State Park
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Quality Inn Pismo Beach
- Mission Santa Barbara
- Stearns Wharf
- La Mirada
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Madonna Inn
- Santa Barbara Zoo
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Days Inn Windmill - Buellton