Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Open for dinner service at 5PM Friday through Tuesday.
We will be open for Thanksgiving this year, but closed on Christmas Day.
December 24th through January 1st our menu will be adjusted to a Prix Fixe menu. Price TBD.
For RESERVATIONS please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OCEAN 362 brings you modern island-style cuisine located in the heart of Cruz Bay. With fresh ingredients artfully prepared, our guests find our food fabulous. Ocean 362 strives to provide you with a one-of-a-kind Caribbean experience. With breathtaking views of St. Thomas, our location is unparalleled. Join us in our open-air, covered main dining room, or venture upstairs to the bar and lounge. We look forward to welcoming your party soon!
- GGGeorgeGvipAustin •11 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGina was a great waitress and very entertaining! I had the fillet and my wife had the duck. They were both excellent! ￼￼More infoDave & Jerry's Island SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• St. John•4.6
- MMinnesotaSouth Carolina •18 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 27, 2023The menu and name suggest tapas. While much of the menu is small dishes there are also large dishes for those who want them. We chose to sample 3 small dishes and a desert along with a cocktail. All the dishes were outstanding. Presentation, flavors and overall effect were excellent. The service was friendly and helpful. The ambiance on the beach with sunset could not be beaten.More infoLa TapaPrice: Very Expensive• International• St. John•4.8
- LLLauraL1 review5.0Dined on Aug 9, 2023Our dinning experience was perfect. The staff made extra efforts to be attentive, friendly, engaging. From hostess to busers, we felt like an honored guest. That is how we saw then treat everyone. The food was delicious. Neither my husband nor I have truly sophisticated palates. The bobu salad was refreshing and light which was nice given the rich foods that we were eating. My husband enjoyed the sushi crab tapa. The Mac and cheese which came with the ribs (delicious and tender, themselves) was outstanding. The filet was cooked to perfection and was also tender. The feta mashed potatoes were the best I’ve ever had. The carrots, onions, and broccoli medley had just the right amount of garlic. I was not a fan of the guava wine sauce so next time I’d ask for it in the side. I just loved the pure taste of the dish so much. We ate the brownie sundae there - brownie was warm, chocolaty, and rich. We took the key lime pie home and look forward to enjoying it tonight. We will be back.More infoLime InnPrice: Very Expensive• Caribbean• St. John•4.8
- LSLauraSvipNew York / Tri-State Area •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was a busy night as the restaurant was short staffed. But... that didnt stop the food and service, once we were acknowledged. :) Looking over to the water while having dinner is one of favorite things. Service and staff were very nice! Food was delish! I had the pork chop, and my husband had the Ribeye. Started off with the Lobster tostados which were very flavor filled!More infoSunset GrillePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• St Thomas•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in St. John. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find International, Steakhouse, Caribbean, Farm-to-table, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in St. John who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in St. John either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Starfish Market Shopping Center
- Virgin Islands National Park
- Trunk Bay
- Dennis Bay Historic District
- Raintree Mall Shopping Center
- Lesperance Historic District
- Lemon Tree Mall Shopping Center
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Museum of Cultural Arts
- Marina Market Shopping Center
- Reef Bay Great House Historic District
- Wharfside Village Shopping Center
- American Hill Estate House Museum
- Cinnamon Bay Museum
- Christ of The Caribbean Statue Historical
- Maedas Shopping Mall Shopping Center
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Mongoose Junction Shopping Center