- JRJohnRvipPortland / Oregon •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful evening. The young bartender still needs to learn, so I hope he has good mentors. I had a kahlua and cream and instead of cream or half/half he put in whipped cream. Learning!!More infoBlackwall Barn & LodgePrice: Moderate• American• Columbia•4
- HLHalLvipBaltimore / Maryland •22 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOur first visit to Galliano, and we loved it! Our server, Calvin, was attentive and knew his menu. The Manhattans were perfect, liked that we didn’t have to ask for bread, our dinner was amazing! We both had the Linguini Michelangelo. All of the seafood in the dish was perfect, and the sauce was truly delicious with just the right”kick”. We will definitely be back!!More infoGalliano Italian RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Fulton•4.5
- AAmanditaBaltimore / Maryland •7 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023Catalina was our server and she was so attentive to us. We were there a while and she always made sure we were taken care of. Food was yummy as usual!More infoLa Palapa TooPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Maple Lawn•4.3
- KKrisBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was great, our waitress’ name is Breana. She was perfect. Our food was perfect. Restaurant and restrooms were clean.More infoThe Food Market - ColumbiaPrice: Moderate• American• Columbia•4.7
- MBMaryBBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I love this place and everything about it. From the time we walked in to the time we left. Very Nice comfortable place to eat. The food was Great.More infoStanford Grill - ColumbiaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Columbia•4.7
Discover Maple Lawn
Maple Lawn is an airy Maryland neighborhood full of attractive new developments. A diverse food scene has quickly flourished here. Among the many popular dinner options is a fine Indian restaurant serving traditional mulligatawny soup and impeccably prepared tandoori. Nearby is an upscale tapas bistro. For a light lunch, try the refreshing apple and strawberry salad. Or, if you're ordering to impress, you can't go wrong with the chef's signature rack of lamb. If you're seeking more traditional East coast fare, you'll find it at a nearby grille. Sample shellfish fresh from the sea with the raw bar menu, or enjoy them Italian style in a seafood risotto.