Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Your experience begins with rich cheese fondues prepared table-side. Your taste buds will be delighted by a fresh salad course. The third course is diverse selections of entrées choice ranging from steak, seafood, gluten free and vegetarian options! The finale fourth course is Chocolate Fondue served with decadent dippers.
We are sure the time and rich conversations around our steamy fondue pots will bring you closer to family and friends.
Cozy dining spaces include fireplaces; and TVs in the casual upscale bar. Our rooms and private event venue, The Cove, feature Hi-tech AV, inside/outside Lakefront spaces for large social and corporate events. Heated outdoor terraces year round equal nature lover's paradise. Free parking.
In harmony with the seasons, our culinary team imagines and creates dishes steeped in American tradition with a focus on our Mid-Atlantic enclave. Sourcing local ingredients strengthens Perennial’s ties with its community and lays the foundation for an extraordinary dining experience. A robust cocktail program features a lineup of classic spirits highlighted by hometown and neighboring new age favorites. Wines from around the world ensure a perfect pairing for every meal.
The menu offers fresh seafood, oysters, steaks, sushi and inventive cocktails with a gourmet American flare. There are also signature dishes unique to this location. The restaurant is located in the new expansion, outside of the mall, next to Felipe’s. Also visit our other well known Restaurant Catonsville Gourmet.
*Please enjoy Wine Down Wednesdays with us featuring half priced bottles.
*Happy hour Monday-Friday from 5:00-7:00 at the bar. Half priced top-shelf cocktails, wines by the glass and all beers.
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoAlways a good time Zack was an amazing server ! Ask for himMore infoThe Melting Pot - TowsonPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Towson•4.8
- APAndrewPWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Food, service and ambiance all were outstanding! The Utz crusted sea bass was particularly spectacular - perhaps one of the nest restaurant sea bass preparations I have enjoyed. All around excellent attention to detail. We will definitely return.More infoPerennialPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•4.6
- PAPhilippeABaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023The food was excellent. The service was great. The staff was courteous. One of the best places to eat in Towson. I will definitely go back.More infoTowson TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Towson•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We had a bridal brunch the staff was fantastic went above and beyond. The chef came to our table sent complimentary dessert because he felt the service wasn’t up to par. They were a little short handed we didn’t notice really. Highly RecommendMore infoThe Point in TowsonPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Towson•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 19, 2023The salmon was spoiled since it had a prominent fishy smell so we didn’t enjoy it at all. Everything else was good though the french fries, the ribs, and the wings were amazing. Would definitely go again everyone was so nice :)More info7 West Bistro GrillePrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Towson•4
Towson is one of the busiest Baltimore suburbs boasting numerous colleges and shopping centers. The area is also home to a number of great restaurants, which run the gamut from upscale to college student-friendly. As Towson is just north of Baltimore, a lot of its restaurants are influenced by the city's culinary scene. Locals enjoy fresh seafood at many of Towson's best restaurants that serve everything from tasty salmon to soft-shell crabs. Steak lovers won't have anything to complain about, either, as Towson has several steakhouses both locally owned and part of chains. As Towson is home to more than one university, it will come as no surprise that it has a delightful assortment of affordable dining options. These range from great breakfast establishments where you can get mountains of eggs and waffles to colorful Tex-Mex bars.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Towson. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Fondue, Seafood, Gastro Pub, Mediterranean and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Towson who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Towson either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Baltimore Municipal Golf Course
- Walter J Dewees Recreation Center
- Alameda Shopping Center
- Belvedere Square Shopping Center
- Notre Dame Alumnae Field
- Dulaney Plaza Shopping Center
- Lake Roland Park
- Hampton National Historic Site
- Essex Farms Park
- Reisterstown Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Northwood Recreation Center
- Hughes Memorial Stadium
- Northwest Plaza Shopping Center
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Galleria Shopping Center
- Jones Falls Park
- Western Run Park
- Irvin Luckman Memorial Park
- Ravenwood Shopping Center
- Riderwood Hills Park