- AVAshleyVWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoNot only is the food amazing because they make everything from scratch, but the staff are so fun friendly and fast! It is an amazing energy in that building and its perfect for date night, family night out with the kids or to watch the game at the bar! They are family owned and They gave my son pizza dough to play with while we waited for our food. 11/10 highly recommend this place. Some of the best Italian food and pizza i have had in a longggg time!More infoGregorio's Trattoria - PotomacPrice: Moderate• Italian• Potomac•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipWashington, D.C. Area •10 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWhen I dined at the restaurant on September 8 with my kids, the manager, Monica was rude and in compassionate to my 5 1/2 pound service animal I had with me. I shared this feedback with the front desk upon entering the restaurant on September 18 and I also asked to speak to the manager on duty. The general manager Justine promptly came over and was very welcoming. She listened to what I had to say about my September 8th experience and genuinely cared. Ms. Justine was very polite and made sure my son and I had a pleasant dining experience. My server Brenda was also very kind and knowledgeable about the menu and answered all our questions.More infoStanford Grill - RockvillePrice: Moderate• American• Rockville•4.6
- BBillvipWashington, D.C. Area •109 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023delicious blue cheese bacon burgers. service was excellentMore infoHunter's Bar and GrillPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Potomac•4.5
- LWLauraWBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We’ve been many times, always enjoy the food and had great service.More infoTower Oaks LodgePrice: Moderate• American• Rockville•4.5
- BYBobYvipWashington, D.C. Area •22 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our go-to restaurant for early b'fast on New Year's and Independence days. The food and service (TylerC in 2023) is always great. We've never had a bad experience in the 8 years we've maintained this tradition. In 2023, we particularly enjoyed the way they served the scrambled eggs (in a little bowl) because it kept the eggs warm throughout the meal.More infoFounding Farmers - Montgomery CountyPrice: Moderate• American• Rockville•4.3
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
As one of America's richest destinations, Potomac, Maryland, offers many options for fine dining in the D.C. area. The city's selection of restaurants includes a wide variety of international cuisine, gourmet dining, and artisan fusion dishes. This wealthy D.C. suburb is especially known for its oysters, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. It also offers a number of upscale cocktail bars and spots where politicians and the American elite dine and drink while discussing the decisions that direct the course of the country. If you need to work up an appetite, the city boasts plenty of opportunities for visitors to explore nature, including hiking to the Potomac's Great Falls, taking boat rides in the canals, and exploring numerous nature trails.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Potomac is Gregorio's Trattoria - Potomac
- Kilgour Branch Park
- Chesapeake And Ohio Canal National Historical Park
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- Cabin John Regional Park
- Tpc At Avenel Golf Course
- Buck Branch Park
- Riverbend Regional Park
- Cabin John Creek Stream Valley Park
- Highland Stone Park
- Tilden Park
- Bedfordshire Park
- Falls Road Golf Course
- Potomac Place Shopping Center
- Bolger Hotel and Conference Center