- OTOpenTable DinervipBaltimore / Maryland •8 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoLast night was beyond fantastic. Everything was wonderful. My duck was arguably the best I’ve ever had and my finacé’s NY strip was one of the best steaks he’s ever had. The smore dessert was to die for. The attention to detail with the flavors and presentation is just one of the reasons One Eleven Main is one of my favorite restaurants. Thanks again for an amazing meal and experience! Can’t wait to come back!More infoOne Eleven MainPrice: Moderate• American• Bel Air•4.9
- LLov2gotobyobsPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •100 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoOur experience was amazing, when we walked in we felt just like family… It’s a good thing that we did make reservations because it does get quite crowded quite quickly…I recommend highly the cream of crab soup with the lump crab meat and served with sherry, it’s absolutely delicious . The Cote de Rhône wine we drank topping it off was so complimentary.More infoPairings BistroPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Bel Air•4.6
- KKaren1 review5.0Dined on Oct 14, 2023Party of 4. Got boom boom shrimp appetizer, house salad & 4 different entrees. All well prepared, delicious & proper temperature. Would definitely recommend.More infoLIBERATORE'S Ristorante & Catering - Bel AirPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bel Air•4.5
- SBStephenBvipBaltimore / Maryland •148 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We both had the Kale and roasted Cauliflower and it was delicious.....excellent. Will get it again. It came with a piece of grilled salmon. Thank youMore infoBarrett's on the PikePrice: Moderate• American• Bel Air•4.7
- RHRickHvipBaltimore / Maryland •21 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our expectations were met or exceeded on our first visit to this restaurant. The service was perfect, the menu quite expansive including many items not expected in a moderately priced restaurant. The Octopus. Appetizer was generous and well done and the pasta recommended by our server was delicious. It was lunch so we, as is our habit, avoided the bar items so I cannot comment on the wines.More infoBacco Italian and Wine BarPrice: Moderate• Italian• Bel Air•4.7
10 special occasion-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC
An epic night out in the country’s capital can mean dining where the Beltway bigwigs do—but it doesn’t have to. Washington, DC’s signature diversity trickles down to its special occasion spots, too. These restaurants in and around the District have what it takes to uplevel any occasion—even if it’s just a midweek dinner. Read on for a guide to the 10 best special occasion spots in Washington, DC, right now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make now at Washington, D.C.’s hottest 2023 restaurant openings
Washington, D.C.’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover Bel Air
This neighborhood is chock-full of excellent American and Italian dining options. Enjoy upscale Americana cuisine such as pork belly, octopus, and hanger steak in the first-floor parlors of an old, beautiful stone mansion. If you're looking for a casual location, you can also dig into plenty of American classics, such as free range chicken and cowboy steak, in a traditional American tavern and complete with dinner, lunch, and brunch menus. If you want a meal outside of American borders, you can sample some wonderful and authentic Italian food in the area. Choose from brick-oven pizza Napoletana, calamari fritti, eggplant parmiggiana, and more. Or, look for some white pizza, fettucini alfredo, pomodoro, and chicken parmesan. Bel Air's dining options are sure to satisfy plenty of cravings.