Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have created a unique restaurant concept around original recipes. Beyond tacos, enchiladas and burritos... we offer a tour of authentic Mexican gastronomy; from our delicious ceviche and mouth-watering molé, to our more traditional tamales and equally delectable quesadillas.
Our bar is without a doubt the witness of fun nights under the Maryland sky, and the best host of good friends and great times.
La Palapa Grill & Cantina, family owned and operated, is your festive neighborhood restaurant and bar.
The Flavor of Mexico in Historic Ellicott City.
Our six course Chef's menu at Tersiguel's is a combination of authentic French-style cooking and rustic country fare reminiscent of cuisine found in Tersiguel's original home of Brittany, France. Tersiguel's cuisine is reflective of the seasons, with a garden that produces lettuces, herbs, vegetables, fruits and edible flowers. Tersiguel's is quintessential French Country "from the farm to your plate" cooking. Chef Tersiguel describes his food as "French soul food". The Tersiguel family has operated one of the regions best restaurants for over 45 years and continues this tradition with annual ratings of "Best French Restaurant" from the Zagat and Baltimore Magazine.
Over the past 28 years, we have made every effort to live up to these standards and are proud to be known as "Your Neighborhood Meeting Place!"
Our Head Chef strives to use seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients whenever possible, including herbs and vegetables from our farm. Our distinctive menu is highlighted by a custom-built brick oven for neopolitan-style pizzas and more. We serve lunch and dinner 7 days a week, as well as brunch on Saturdays and Sundays.
We proudly serve beers from Manor Hill Brewing, Howard County’s first farm brewery. Manor Hill beers are hand-made on our farm using original and unique recipes. The result is aromatic, hop forward farmhouse style beers.
- JZJeffZSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 20, 2023Great food - lamb ribs, shrimp saganaki and scallops - all suberb! Good wine list - could use a few more "by the glass" choices.More infoXenia Greek KouzinaPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Columbia•4.8
- FNFoodieNewbieWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023It looks like a hole in the wall in a strip mall. But looks aren't everything. It has an outdoor patio, which was busy the evening we visited. Upon entering, it was anything but a hole in the wall. Yes, you probably have the locals visiting for the bar, but there was seating in the back for groups and couples, along with the outdoor patio. We visited at the start of Howard County Restaurant Week in Fall 2023. The appetizer was large for being an appetizer. The entre was a good-sized portion and tasty. The dessert was filling. The staff was very attentive, with each member passing by to see if we needed anything or for refills of our drinks. The ambiance was friendly and welcoming. The waitress was charming and made us feel welcome. Having said all that, this little hole in the wall is a local gem. I will revisit this place when I am in the neighborhood. The food is definitely worth returning.More infoThe White Oak TavernPrice: Moderate• Farm-to-table• Ellicott City•4.5
- JJimmieBaltimore / Maryland •35 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 13, 2023Wend never been to Kelsey’s for brunch. My grandson ordered deviled eggs and was going to share but he ended up eating them all and he loved his breakfast burrito. I got the meat bowl and my wife got the. veggie bowl we were both very happy.More infoKelsey's Restaurant, Irish Pub, Banquet RoomPrice: Moderate• Irish• Ellicott City•4.7
- GGuestBaltimore / Maryland •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was very good. The tables are too small for a group of 4.More infoManor Hill TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Ellicott City•4.6
Discover Ellicott City
Ellicott City is well-known for its location near the expansive Patapsco Valley State Park, which was founded in 1907 and features horseback riding, canoeing, fishing, and similar activities along 32 miles of trails. After a busy day outdoors in the park, you'll be ready to fill your belly at one of the many casual dining options in Ellicott City proper. The city features a variety of ethnic restaurants; Korean food is popular, with dishes such as noodle soups with chicken or tofu among the favored options. Indian food is also popular, with curried chicken and rice dishes. There are also a variety of sports bars and coffeehouses that are perfect for weekend relaxation.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Ellicott City. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Farm-to-table, Mexican, Irish and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ellicott City who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ellicott City either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Inwood Shopping Center
- Pfefferkorn Natural Environmental Area
- Roger Carter Neighborhood Park
- Peoples Gospel Park
- Glenwood Park
- Normandy Shopping Center
- Warfields Pond Park
- Chatham Mall Shopping Center
- Carrs Mill Park
- North Farm Park
- West Friendship Exchange Shopping Center
- Village Green Shopping Center
- Worthington Park
- Patuxent River State Park
- B O Railroad Station Museum
- Alpha Ridge Community Park
- Howard County Fairground
- Cypressmeade Park
- Golden Triangle Shopping Center
- Benson Branch Environmental Area