Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- VKVirginiaKBaltimore / Maryland •10 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe really enjoyed our recent dinner at Grille620! We were celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary and we were treated very well. They started us off with a lovely champagne toast. My husband enjoyed his raw oysters and the Brie appetizer was so amazing! My husband really enjoyed his seafood trio. The filet could probably use a little more seasoning but it was tender. They gave us free dessert (we got the crème brûlée which was so tasty! Don’t sleep on the smoked pear Manhattan! So yummy! The service was so perfect!More infoGrille620Price: Expensive• Contemporary American• Ellicott City•4.7
- RrimasvipWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLove this place, from food to the service to the ambience! Never got disappointedMore infoBasta Pasta - EldersburgPrice: Moderate• Italian• Eldersburg•4.7
- HTHenryTBaltimore / Maryland •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoThe service was impeccable. The food was delicious and they arranged for a birthday party for our friend for 7 people.More infoLIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - EldersburgPrice: Moderate• Italian• Eldersburg•4.9
- KKuchBaltimore / Maryland •3 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Dining is always a pleasure at this venue. The menu selections are wonderful, and the service is excellent ( Thanks Jenna!) Whenever we are in the area, reservations are made! Thanks so much.More infoThe County Cork Wine PubPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Eldersburg•4.7
- MPMichaelP1 review5.0Dined on Jul 7, 2023Great food experience 😋, good ambiance and very good on budgetMore infoNora's Grill and BistroPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Eldersburg•4.4
Eldersburg is situated on Liberty Lake, just west of beautiful Chesapeake Bay. This Baltimore suburb features an abundance of American and New American restaurants, along with several Italian choices. One New American place concentrates on gluten-free offerings and has several delicious entrees to choose from, including rockfish, shrimp, fried chicken and bacon-wrapped fillets. For a more upscale dinner, happy hour or date night, try an Italian place for excellent cocktails and an impressive wine list as well as several delectable appetizers, including a shrimp nest and crab wontons. Several neighborhood restaurants make great choices for large group events. You can find something for everyone in Eldersbug, including gluten-free and healthy choices. After your meal, enjoy a cocktail or drink, including homemade aguas frescas, for a refreshing delight.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Eldersburg is LIBERATORE’S Ristorante & Catering - Eldersburg