Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ocean Prime strives to provide an elegant, fine dining atmosphere. Our associates’ priority is to ensure your experience is memorable. We ask that our guests choose attire that is both polished and suited to our restaurant.
THANK YOU FOR NOT WEARING:
Clothing emitting excessive marijuana odor
Excessively revealing clothing or exposed undergarments
Clothing with offensive language or graphics
Admittance to Ocean Prime is at the discretion of management who reserves the right to refuse service to patrons who are inappropriately dressed.
room, Greek-inspired, is polished with sandstone walls, white oak floors, and cream-cushioned
leather chairs and booths on elegant golden frames. Bar seating is available as well as a private
dining room for events including birthdays, bridal showers, office parties, and so on. Guests can
savor the raw bar with shrimp cocktail, blue point oysters, and little neck clams as well as an
array of pastas, such as Penne Arrabiata, and salads, including their staple White Olive Salad.
Specialty cocktails with will transport you overseas with brilliant use of locally sourced
ingredients in their Matcha Mule and Fig and Fabulous Martini. Save room for dessert by
indulging in baked halva, baklava, and more. Whether you are a Mediterranean connoisseur or
trying to expand your palate, this modern take will please everyone around the table.
(FULL BAR WITH AWARD WINNING COCKTAILS AND WINES)
Featuring an extensive cocktail program inspired by New York City through the ages using refreshed & modern techniques while referencing historic & prolific cocktail culture.
A 4,400 square foot interior where luxe textures & whimsical accents form a striking canvas for creative cocktails & shareable bites. The expansive venue is filled with a variety of cozy spaces including a library lounge & fireplace, all equipped with comfortable handmade furniture from Ireland.
A place vaguely nostalgic, yet original; comforting, yet provocative – and like its namesake muse, a captivating mystery.
Casa Limone, located in Midtown Manhattan, near Rockefeller Center, The Rink at Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park ice skating, Broadway Theatre, MOMA, Radio City Music Hall, Saks Fifth Avenue, Grand Central Terminal and Times Square, is the first U.S. restaurant of the Monte Carlo Hospitality Group (MCHG), that also operates the famed Rampoldi Restaurant in Monte Carlo, its sister restaurant, the Michelin-starred La Table d’Antonio Salvatore, and the iconic Atlantic Grill in New York’s Lincoln Square.
The menu offers the flavors, wines and spirits of Chef Antonio Salvatore’s upbringing in Basilicata and neighboring regions. Through the food, décor and staff, we are bringing the warmth of the Mediterranean that reigns in South of Italy.
Casa Limone has an Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator for its exceptional wine list and signature cocktails.
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe hostesses could have been a little friendlier but other than that is was an excellent experience. Our waitress was wonderful and the food was excellentMore infoBill's Bar and BurgerPrice: Moderate• Burgers• Rockefeller Center Midtown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThis is my third time at Limani and I will continue returning because the food is fantastic and the service is the best.More infoLimani - NYCPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Rockefeller Center Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- RGRikGNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service was amazing as always but food was not up to its usual quality. The taco shells were a bit stale and the food came out warm or not hot enough.More infoDel Frisco's Grille - NYCPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Rockefeller Center Midtown•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Rockefeller Center
The iconic complex in midtown that acted as the backdrop for 30 Rock is much more than a famous Christmas tree. Nestled among the 19 high-rise buildings that cover nearly 22 acres are culinary options for every type of foodie. From casual coffee shops and delis, to suit-and-tie steakhouses, to the A-list Rainbow Room with the legendary revolving dance floor, you can dine like a media darling or keep things low-key. With eateries as renowned as the shows produced within the building, you can rest assured that the food scene is a lot of things, but it’s definitely not “blerg.”
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Rockefeller Center is Emporium Brasil Restaurant & Bar
- Warwick New York
- Grand Army Pla
- Baccarat Hotel and Residences New York
- West 57th Street by Hilton Club
- Samuel Paley Plaza
- Park Central
- Dahesh Museum of Art
- Hilton Club New York
- East Branch
- Raintree at The Manhattan Club
- Museum Tower
- American Craft Museum
- The Quin
- Club Quarters Hotel, Opposite Rockefeller Center
- 57th Street Ind Sixth Avenue Line
- Midtown Studio w/ Two Beds close to all Landmarks
- The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center
- Pulitzer Fountain
- Trump Tower
- Fifth Avenue 53rd Street